It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Holy crap Rob, that is AWESOME! Where'd you find that one at? That's a real beauty. I probably saw him wear that jersey at the Garden that year.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holy crap Rob, that is AWESOME! Where'd you find that one at? That's a real beauty. I probably saw him wear that jersey at the Garden that year.

I found it on ebay. The guy has been listing it for the past 6 months and I have had an eye on it. I sold some stuff and made him an offer.

That's great dude. A big name jersey too. I've always loved the fact that Rod had an apostrophe in the middle of his back for all those years.

Does the A have a black layer underneath or is it a single layer of white?

That's great dude. A big name jersey too. I've always loved the fact that Rod had an apostrophe in the middle of his back for all those years.

Does the A have a black layer underneath or is it a single layer of white?

Thanks Mike, I'm pretty fired up about it myself. The "A" is a single layer of white twill sewn directly to the jersey which was the way they did the black jerseys for years. However, I think when the edge jersey came out they began sewing the white "A" onto a black background and then to the black jersey.

I have just started to collect jerseys this season....I have been trying to upload the photos of the jerseys I just aquired but I cant figure it out so here is the link

http://community.webshots.com/user/Quagmire1970

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

I will be adding a Washington Capitals, #17 D J King, white away jersey mid January.

I have just started to collect jerseys this season....I have been trying to upload the photos of the jerseys I just aquired but I cant figure it out so here is the link

http://community.webshots.com/user/Quagmire1970

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

I will be adding a Washington Capitals, #17 D J King, white away jersey mid January.

I love your Adam Foote jersey. I have a hard time attaching photos my self. So, I just attach the link to my web shots page to show off new additions.

I love your Adam Foote jersey. I have a hard time attaching photos my self. So, I just attach the link to my web shots page to show off new additions.

Thanks.....Gonna try and get Adam to sign it when he comes to town to play the Panthers. Nice collection you have going; question: the jerseys with NNOB are they team ready jerseys???

Started out with this:

Chabot2.jpgChabot1.jpg

And it came back as this:

Cody1.jpgCody2.jpg

I had contacted the Battalion, who put me in contact with their crester; Major League Lettering. After a few emails, I had it on it's way to Ontario. It was stripped and done in 9 days and on it's way back to Vancouver. Excellent work, great customer service, and only $35 for the kit and work.

I'm excited to finally get this grail off my list. Fourth Hodgson jersey and he's yet to play a regular season NHL game. I hate to see what my bank account will look like if he's a perennial all star :P

I'm excited to finally get this grail off my list. Fourth Hodgson jersey and he's yet to play a regular season NHL game. I hate to see what my bank account will look like if he's a perennial all star :P

Or minor league bust playing for a different team every year!

:P

Thanks.....Gonna try and get Adam to sign it when he comes to town to play the Panthers. Nice collection you have going; question: the jerseys with NNOB are they team ready jerseys???

I'm going to say yes on that one.

Wow. Very nice collection Shenanigans!

Picked this up this past weekend. I don't post much here but this jersey has me all giddy for some reason. Same as the Barons jersey posted before. I just love the Reds logo and had to splurge. In 1992 thy held a Reds Bruins Alumni game and sold some of the left over jerseys. They were just like this one but I didn't make any money then. Not that I do now either.

DSC00441.jpg

DSC00438.jpg

Wow. Very nice jersey. The 75th Anny patch looks great.

Started out with this:

Chabot2.jpgChabot1.jpg

And it came back as this:

Cody1.jpgCody2.jpg

I had contacted the Battalion, who put me in contact with their crester; Major League Lettering. After a few emails, I had it on it's way to Ontario. It was stripped and done in 9 days and on it's way back to Vancouver. Excellent work, great customer service, and only $35 for the kit and work.

mixed feelings about stripping a gamer but it does look sharp...poor mr chabot

That's definitely a jersey that looks infinitely better with patches. I absolutely love that all star patch. Great addition.

What player do you have in mind for that one?