It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

its from the season ticket holder set of 1970, made by Wilkinson Sword of England...has 2 Sabres logos and states

'To commemorate the enrty of the Buffalo Sabres into the NHL 1970 - Coach Punch Imlach'

Who do you get to do your all star jerseys up and are they all authentic ????

One question for the members since I am new here can I post some jerseys that are not new to me but to this board ????/

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One question for the members since I am new here can I post some jerseys that are not new to me but to this board ????/

Well you'd have to package them up and mail them to yourself so they an qualify as "it arrived today" :P

Actually if you have a large existing collection, I'd recommend posting it in the "Show and Tell" section instead of just posting here one or two jerseys at a time.

Well you'd have to package them up and mail them to yourself so they an qualify as "it arrived today" :P

Actually if you have a large existing collection, I'd recommend posting it in the "Show and Tell" section instead of just posting here one or two jerseys at a time.

Will do thanks

Nice Phantoms GW.

Please tell me that the "Cowboys" screen name is not a reflection of your favorite NFL team! LOL

Nice Phantoms GW.

Please tell me that the "Cowboys" screen name is not a reflection of your favorite NFL team! LOL

Yes I am a Cowboy Fan from way back ,not just a wagon jumper

Will do thanks

I was joking about mailing them to yourself. You can just package them up and leave them on your doorstep for 15min and then go out and get them. I think that counts too.

I was joking about mailing them to yourself. You can just package them up and leave them on your doorstep for 15min and then go out and get them. I think that counts too.

LOL!!!!

Thanks will post a few here and some on the other thread some members here may have already seen them as I am a member on JC AS ( HOUSE OF AUTHENTICS )

Yes I am a Cowboy Fan from way back ,not just a wagon jumper

That's got to be better than being a life time Lions fan like I am.

Picked this up at the Kings game on Saturday.

Unfortunately I wasn't one of the lucky few that went home with one of the players jerseys off their backs.

Just a scratch player, but as close as I will come to getting my last name on a Kings jersey.

Also some good wear. Three holes and two repairs on the left arm. Lots of stick, puck and board marks.

Also some piling in the jersey, not bad for 2 games and 22 minutes of ice time.

afrontd.jpg

aback.jpg

aweart.jpg

I have been meaning to post this bad boy for a couple of weeks now.

vfront.jpg

vback.jpg

A couple of stick marks, but the only real signs of wear I see are the numbers are wrinkled up.

Not sure if this is really a sign of wear, but all the gamers I saw have it to one degree or another.

got this. makes me happy. been looking for years

2433279350101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

NiCE!!!! You almost had some competition for this one...You can thank the mechanic that found about a grand worth of repairs recently...I've wanted one of those since Krystof Oliwa had gamers on his website years back. Of course I found the site right after they were all sold. :angry:

Congrats and if you get it lettered go with Mariusz...

Love the Kings throwback. Those are really sweet and unlike any other NHL sweater. In an age of pretty boring designs, that one really sticks out.

NiCE!!!! You almost had some competition for this one...You can thank the mechanic that found about a grand worth of repairs recently...I've wanted one of those since Krystof Oliwa had gamers on his website years back. Of course I found the site right after they were all sold. :angry:

Congrats and if you get it lettered go with Mariusz...

Ouch! almost a grand? afriad to get your hands a little dirty?

still remember Oliwa's website?

Ive got the matching Red too!

oh and that Kings throwback a few posts back.. Lovem. LOVE the purple.

I have been meaning to post this bad boy for a couple of weeks now.

vfront.jpg

vback.jpg

A couple of stick marks, but the only real signs of wear I see are the numbers are wrinkled up.

Not sure if this is really a sign of wear, but all the gamers I saw have it to one degree or another.

Nice pickups. Love the Peter Harold. He was a great player here for the Manchester Monarchs. Great throwback too. I love the old purple and golds. I was lucky enough to get Westgarths throwback from the season opener in Vancouver. It's the pride of the growing collection. Glad to see another Kings fan here getting some of the goods.

WestiJersey001.jpg

WestiJersey004.jpg

WestiJersey003.jpg

Thanks for all the replies on the Kings jersey.

I am a really big fan of the throwback purple and gold.

It is amazing to me how many Kings fans out there don't like this jersey

and would rather see the black and white jerseys. Those things are terrible.

Nice pickups. Love the Peter Harold. He was a great player here for the Manchester Monarchs. Great throwback too. I love the old purple and golds. I was lucky enough to get Westgarths throwback from the season opener in Vancouver. It's the pride of the growing collection. Glad to see another Kings fan here getting some of the goods.

Thanks!

My Stoll jersey is now the pride of my collection, I know what you mean. :thumbsup:

Love your Westgarth jersey, I was looking for one of the jerseys from the Vancouver opener.

I like that they were period correct without the names.

The Stoll jersey is from the 2/24/11 game.