It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Nice Jagr there. See 2 minor things that can't be corrected if you want too. I also think its kiss cut numbers as well but i like how it looks on it and most people wouldnt even know the difference (although the purests on here would have an issue).

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keeping with the all stars theme, I finished this one today;

2007138640105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2200832250105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

My camera makes the numbers look a lot lighter then they really are but the blue is correct in person.

That Sundin All-Star is SWEET!

Awesome Wade Belak, we had him over here at the Coventry Blaze during the lock-out, was fantastic watching him.

Especially when Cairns went mental and they fought haha

Nice Jagr there. See 2 minor things that can't be corrected if you want too. I also think its kiss cut numbers as well but i like how it looks on it and most people wouldnt even know the difference (although the purests on here would have an issue).

Where would I get the correct rangers patch for it?

Where would I get the correct rangers patch for it?

You probably wont be able to find the official patch for it. Ive looked all over and no one has them. The best alternative is to get an official national emblem rangers patch and have the border cut down since the border is wider on those (this is what I did and still need it to be added to mine). That's probably the best bet.

my latest arrivals

1.0 Devils which will become a Parise

IMG_1909_1-vi.jpg

keeping up with the Devils theme, I had a SCF patch sewn on my old ultrafil Stevens

IMG_1899_1-vi.jpg

Seeing as I live in L.A. now and attend quite a few Kings games, I thought I may as well get a jersey. I used to love these old style practice jerseys. Didn't realize this one was NWT and ultrafil when I bought it! Thought about sending it off just to have a number put on the rear. Downside is, while it's 52, the thing is a friggin tent on me!! No idea why it's so large.

IMG_1908_1-vi.jpg

and finally, if I had to pick a grail, it would be this. '91 Chelios ultrafil. Christened it at the game on Sunday (even though the Hawks lost)

IMG_1901_1-vi.jpg

IMG_1902_1-vi.jpg

which completes my Chelios Hawks collection (shame there were never ultrafil black jerseys).

IMG_1904-vi.jpg

You probably wont be able to find the official patch for it. Ive looked all over and no one has them. The best alternative is to get an official national emblem rangers patch and have the border cut down since the border is wider on those (this is what I did and still need it to be added to mine). That's probably the best bet.

Ok thanks.

Nice hawks and Stevens! I still need a Stevens Ultrafil :(

1.0 Devils which will become a Parise

IMG_1909_1-vi.jpg

Do me a favor, let me know where you get this done, and send me pictures, cause I have one too and I'm thinking about doing the same thing.

I'll probably send it to Triple Threat Sports. Just had a really good experience with them.

Do me a favor, let me know where you get this done, and send me pictures, cause I have one too and I'm thinking about doing the same thing.

my latest arrivals

Seeing as I live in L.A. now and attend quite a few Kings games, I thought I may as well get a jersey. I used to love these old style practice jerseys. Didn't realize this one was NWT and ultrafil when I bought it! Thought about sending it off just to have a number put on the rear. Downside is, while it's 52, the thing is a friggin tent on me!! No idea why it's so large.

IMG_1908_1-vi.jpg

Hmmmm...I bet I can find a Kings fan that would love that 52 practice if you don't feel comfortable with the size. :rolleyes:

Big Buff arrived at my place.

byfuglien1.jpg

byfuglien2.jpg

Both are available, and more minor leagues coming tomorrow.

Look for the patch too...

2420166610106460649KQoKMj_th.jpg

I actually have photos of St. Louis with St. John as well but that was before I went digital. I'd have to dig through piles of photos...

Really nice AHL pick-ups!

Look for the patch too...

2420166610106460649KQoKMj_th.jpg

I actually have photos of St. Louis with St. John as well but that was before I went digital. I'd have to dig through piles of photos...

Really nice AHL pick-ups!

Might need JeffB for that. Sponsor patches are tough to get.

Can you PM jerseymikea?

The Chelios is fantastic despite my dislike for him.

TTS will do a fine job on the Devils, I've had them do a few Devils of mine over the years.

my latest arrivals

and finally, if I had to pick a grail, it would be this. '91 Chelios ultrafil. Christened it at the game on Sunday (even though the Hawks lost)

OK - then you have to promise not to wear it again during the playoffs. :)

Here is the second half of my end of a trade I did with T.S.M, Picked it up from M.L.L. yesterday, great job done by them as always. Nameplate might look like twill but it is air-knit.

2630816710105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2998209240105461084S425x425Q85.jpg