JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As Promised:

Wow, epic post. Some real beauties in there, I especially like the Phaneuf camo jersey.

Forgot to mention you were right about the C on that Sundin I posted a while ago, I'm getting it fixed as we speek.

Thanks.

I love the Rimouski Oceanic Crosby jersey, it's an amazing looking jersey. Did Crosby ever play for the Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins? I don't think I have ever seen that jersey done before.

I love the Rimouski Oceanic Crosby jersey, it's an amazing looking jersey. Did Crosby ever play for the Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins? I don't think I have ever seen that jersey done before.

I agree, I don't think Sid ever played in the Penguins minor league system. I believe he went from being drafted #1 overall right to the Penguins.

Sweet mother of jebus, that's quite the haul.

All gamers? I *think* I see some wear on the Rimouski jersey. If it's a gamer, that had to have set you back a ton. I'm impressed even if I dislike Cindy.

With the WBS Pens jersey, I think they have a game during training camp/pre-season where the "stars" come down and play a game. I've seen other WBS jerseys of guys that have never been sent down.

The Phanuef is great but for me, the Linden takes the cake.

Sick pickups. If you ever want to get rid of the Crosby Oceanic let me know. I remembering watching him in junior in that jersey.

I know there has been alot of talk about EPS lately, but I got these two from them today. I am very happy with the work they did.

2227594690106761186S425x425Q85.jpg2202947140106761186S425x425Q85.jpg

2036050220106761186S425x425Q85.jpg2522432500106761186S425x425Q85.jpg

Here is the second half of my end of a trade I did with T.S.M, Picked it up from M.L.L. yesterday, great job done by them as always. Nameplate might look like twill but it is air-knit.

NICE JOE!

Wow better then I would of done with it!

NICE JOE!

Wow better then I would of done with it!

Thanks bud. I was really on the fence with who to put on it because I didn't want to do another Sundin, Tucker, Domi, etc. Nieuwendyk was only here for one season but looking back at his career it was a no brainer.

As Promised:

brown1.jpgbrown2.jpg

Awesome Dustin Brown jersey.

Did you get this from The Hockey Gallery?

I just saw this jersey today and was going to email him about its' availability.

Guess I can delete that email.

Some great pick-ups!

The Moose jersey is also prime.

Here is the second half of my end of a trade I did with T.S.M, Picked it up from M.L.L. yesterday, great job done by them as always. Nameplate might look like twill but it is air-knit.

Beautiful jersey. I will always remember Joe for the 2004 Playoffs against Ottawa in Game 7. Also at first I thought that was twill too lol.

There's some really great jerseys in this thread, but I have to give extra props to the three patch Hurricanes Francis. That's a special one. :thumbsup:

All gamers? I *think* I see some wear on the Rimouski jersey. If it's a gamer, that had to have set you back a ton. I'm impressed even if I dislike Cindy.

Unfortunately, someone or some group of people got their hands on a bunch of Crosby-era Rimouski gamers and had them stripped and re-customized with the familiar #87. A similar thing happened with a huge number of 1980s-era Edmonton Oilers gamers, which were stripped and magically became Gretzky.

Basically, do some serious homework if you see what looks like a Crosby Rimouski gamer.

Yeah, I'm digging that one too. Very sharp. It looks like whoever did the folding though folded the patches over before packaging. That, ladies and gents, is a big no-no.

Wow! Great pick ups by everyone. :thumbsup:

There's some really great jerseys in this thread, but I have to give extra props to the three patch Hurricanes Francis. That's a special one. :thumbsup:

Wow...I didn't even recognize the third patch...good eyes :thumbsup:

You guys make me want to get a job :thumbsup:

I will post a few every day as I am new and would like others to see what I have ( I did put packages on my front door so they arrived today )LOL !!!

a GAME ISSUED WINTER CLASSIC JERSEY

STUFF02063.jpg

STUFF02066.jpg

A game worn phantoms jersey worn while the house of gods still played

jerseysforshow054.jpg

jerseysforshow053.jpg

Cowboys i am loving those jerseys man, some sweet stuff. I went to so many Phantoms games each year until they recently moved and got to see some amazing specialty jerseys.