It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

I wonder how much the game issued Winter Classic Flyers jersey have cost you. :thumbsup:

750.00 just because it waqs game issued and not used Mr Parent was and is one of my Favs I was sorry to see him go

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cowboys i am loving those jerseys man, some sweet stuff. I went to so many Phantoms games each year until they recently moved and got to see some amazing specialty jerseys.

Thanks yes there were so many special jerseys they wore during the last year and this one was my favorite I took the Family down to watch the last regular season Phantom game and bought up what ever I could buy .

There's some really great jerseys in this thread, but I have to give extra props to the three patch Hurricanes Francis. That's a special one. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words. Been working on getting this one done for awhile!

Thanks for the kind words. Been working on getting this one done for awhile!

Yes sweet Francis did you give EPS full instructions or did they already have the template for it ??

Just in time for game 1

An absolutely massive shout out goes to Rob (rob77ta) on this one. I sent this to him so he could drop it off at the Flyers Skate Zone in NJ where it was sent to Philly Express (the official customizers of the Flyers). Once completed he sent it back to me and it came out beautifully.

IMG_0388.jpg

Yes sweet Francis did you give EPS full instructions or did they already have the template for it ??

I gave them pretty specific instructions and a few pictures. Slow turn around time, but it was worth the wait.

Holy crap!! Outstanding!! What year is that one from? That nice stick mark across the chest should be a slam-dunk photo-match too.

Holy crap!! Outstanding!! What year is that one from? That nice stick mark across the chest should be a slam-dunk photo-match too.

Slam dunk? Now that's basketball talk. What year is it from?

The 2 in the collar is the set number. That's a set 2 road(home?) Wings jersey. It's got some good wear on it too. There's even a slash across the KOHO logo on the neck! Awesome!

Got this in the mail yesterday.

2302809610107003020S500x500Q85.jpg

2110254850107003020S500x500Q85.jpg