It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is that a twill nameplate or an awesome matching airknit on the Datsyuk? I havent had much luck finding a matching airknit green nameplate

It's matching airknit. I just bought it off ebay the other day fully customized.

LOL, eBay has made decent money on that Datsyuk and it's been picking up a bunch of frequent flyer miles. The previous owner showed it off here before, I was the owner before him, and I got it from somebody else on eBay.

Sweet snag. Time to check one off your signature!

True, I'll have to make another sig pic now.

Where did you find that 50 ultrafil?!?!? want to sell?! I'm extremely jealous.

Got 3 coolios...

Ultrafil size 50

DSC00012.jpg

:thumbsup: What's with the number 2 on the inside of the jersey?

It's his penalty minute total.

It's his penalty minute total.

HAHA!........HAHAH!

omg

Got these in today (i think dangle did a great job but you be the decider)

2pow02x.jpg

35k1x1g.jpg

Got these in today (i think dangle did a great job but you be the decider)

i think they're great.....but I think it's the hypnosis from your bedsheets talking......

I feel like the R is wrong on the Liberty kit....

Other than the fact there is no slit at the bottom of the "R",

looks good to me.

lindros52.jpg

That's a bad comparison though because the size and shape of the letters changes with the name length. You'd have to compare it to another Fleury 3rd jersey.

Felix Potvin was in town today so I had to go get my jersey signed. The run in 93 is what got me into hockey and specifically the Leafs so I was super pumped to meet "The Cat" today.

2615081850105461084S600x600Q85.jpg

Yeah it is. But where's the shot of the front? HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT TEAM IT IS WITHOUT SEEING THE FRONT?!?!??!

Were those years kiss-cut or stacked twill? I think we've had this discussion before but can't remember the actual answer.

Yeah it is. But where's the shot of the front? HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT TEAM IT IS WITHOUT SEEING THE FRONT?!?!??!

Were those years kiss-cut or stacked twill? I think we've had this discussion before but can't remember the actual answer.

A picture of the front would only take away from the awsomeness of the back.

The numbers were kiss cut until they switched to three layer numbers in 2000-01.

That's a bad comparison though because the size and shape of the letters changes with the name length. You'd have to compare it to another Fleury 3rd jersey.

I would have to say you are correct sir and I stand corrected.

Checked a few other game worns and indeed the letters change slightly with each name.

This place is quite educational.

Felix Potvin was in town today so I had to go get my jersey signed. The run in 93 is what got me into hockey and specifically the Leafs so I was super pumped to meet "The Cat" today.

2615081850105461084S600x600Q85.jpg

Where did you meet him?