JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate that guy.

LoL, I'm sure there are a few Leaf players that were on the early 2000 teams that you don't like much. The next one I do up is going to be of a player that was a big time thorn in Ottawa's side especially in the playoffs.

Can you guess who it is?

Looking good Jay. I like it much better now than the way it was. It's a good thing Starter didn't take the extra time to heat-press all their crests!

The next one I do up is going to be of a player that was a big time thorn in Ottawa's side especially in the playoffs.

Can you guess who it is?

Wade Redden?

Looking good Jay. I like it much better now than the way it was. It's a good thing Starter didn't take the extra time to heat-press all their crests!

The next one I do up is going to be of a player that was a big time thorn in Ottawa's side especially in the playoffs.

Can you guess who it is?

Wade Redden?

That stiff never played for us.

Oh right...he was handicapping the RANGERS these past few years. :D

Oh and he's scoring at over a PPG clip in the AHL. He'll be back on the team in no time.

LoL, I'm sure there are a few Leaf players that were on the early 2000 teams that you don't like much. The next one I do up is going to be of a player that was a big time thorn in Ottawa's side especially in the playoffs.

Can you guess who it is?

Gary Roberts, also hate that guy :lol:

I met him once.

Lol, I'll post the pics up nice and big once I'm done with that one just for you.

Hey, just have 2 Tucker gamers for sale, just in case you didn't see it http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=2795&st=0&gopid=40447entry40447

Yeah, I saw them but they are out of my price range unfortunately.

that's awesome! great player choice

Love that old style 'hawks logo.

Got this back today. Bourdon rookie jersey. My friend raised an interesting point about this jersey however. She mentioned it was depressing to see his jersey again. I deliberated for a while before getting it lettered, and decided in my mind that it's a better celebration to wear his jersey, than a sad reminder. What do you guys think?

Bourdon2.jpgBourdon1.jpg

Awesome Larmer there, MountainKing. I'm so anxious to get my barberpole lettered. (It's just that teeny matter of no job...)

The more I look at that style that more I like it. I like the new third's a lot, however I would love to see them go back to this style as their third jersey. The only reserve I have is I'm not exactly sure it would look at that good with the Edge cut.

it's a better celebration to wear his jersey .......most, if not all people, want to be remembered, not forgotten.

I agree 100%. I have a Sergei Zholtok jersey and feel the same way about it.

Draft Issued jersey with Nino Niederreiter name plate

IMG_3680.jpg

IMG_3650.jpg

Kyle Okposo Replcia

IMG_3626.jpg

IMG_3604.jpg

3 of my last 5 (Palffy 25th Anniversary authentic circle crest, Niederreiter, Okposo)

IMG_3690.jpg

Edited by NYIJM29

Draft Issued jersey with Nino Niederreiter name plate

Kyle Okposo Replcia

3 of my last 10 (Palffy 25th Anniversary authentic circle crest, Niederreiter, Okposo)

Nice 2.0 even though the Isles are going down tonight (hopefully).

Nice 2.0 even though the Isles are going down tonight (hopefully).

Thanks! They are playing some great hockey. Josh Bailey looks great this year. Roli unveiled a new mask today, lets hope he goes 1-0 in it ;)