It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Having El Nino's draft jersey is a huge boost for any Islanders collection. Just wait till he hits stardom.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Having El Nino's draft jersey is a huge boost for any Islanders collection. Just wait till he hits stardom.

It's not really his draft jersey. The Isles had a couple of extras and I was able to buy one of the extras (they traded a lot of later round picks) :thumbsup: . I brought it to the place that does the Isles jerseys and they made the name plate. I got my money's worth lol. 12 letter name! I also have a Gormley draft name plate for that jersey (I bought it at the same time I bought the jersey for $5). The jersey cost slightly more than buying a replica jersey at the Coliseum.

Edited by NYIJM29

That Nino jersey is a great pickup. I was actually looking to add him to my collection today, very excited to see someone else pick up his jersey (he spent last year in Portland) not sure if I want the new Isles jersey (which I like more and more each time I see it) or the Switzerland jersey that he wore in the World Juniors where he made a name for himself.

That Nino jersey is a great pickup. I was actually looking to add him to my collection today, very excited to see someone else pick up his jersey (he spent last year in Portland) not sure if I want the new Isles jersey (which I like more and more each time I see it) or the Switzerland jersey that he wore in the World Juniors where he made a name for himself.

Someone I know bought one of his Portland jerseys. He wore it to the home opener and Nino's parents and family started talking to him.

It is not the jersey they handed to Nino (I don't think), just an extra from the draft.

Thanks! They are playing some great hockey. Josh Bailey looks great this year. Roli unveiled a new mask today, lets hope he goes 1-0 in it ;)

All I have to say is that I LOVE Roloson. I've had a man-crush on him ever since he was with the Wild. He played AWESOME against the Leafs. I can't say enough positive things about him. I'm sending my Isles jersey in to have Roloson put on.

All I have to say is that I LOVE Roloson. I've had a man-crush on him ever since he was with the Wild. He played AWESOME against the Leafs. I can't say enough positive things about him. I'm sending my Isles jersey in to have Roloson put on.

I personally think Roli should be number one...he's earned it. Speaking of Roli jerseys, my parents bought me a game issued Isles jersey with the number 30 on it and no name. Stitches did the name plate:

IMG_2923.jpg

dude thats sick looking, do you know where your parents got the game issued jersey? after seeing yours i may try and get my hands on one

dude thats sick looking, do you know where your parents got the game issued jersey? after seeing yours i may try and get my hands on one

Islanders Third 2.0

From the clearance section on Meigray.

Good call...actually great call, thanks bud

I bought a couple of jerseys from the clearance. They got it last year during the Meigray sale (I sort of told them to buy it :thumbsup: ). The only thing is that the Meigray tag says 2008-2009 season (the Isles had many goalie problems, constantly being called up from the Bridge) and Roli's first season with the Isles was in 09/10

Thanks for all of the compliments :blush:

Edited by NYIJM29

In the near future if i can find a Blank Koho Green Wild jersey i plan to have Roloson on it with the Allstar patch :)

My first post in here in a while....

I bought this on eBay and thought it was pretty neat.....

Toronto Maple Leafs jersey from the movie "Keep Your Head Up Kid: The Don Cherry Story"

I've contacted SportsRobe (now SportsStudio) who did the wardrobe for the movie and I'm waiting to hear back from them on this...

IMG_0001-1.jpg

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

Wow, very neat. Nice pickup! :thumbsup:

Wow, that is gorgeous. Probably as close as you can come to a true wool Leafs sweater I guess huh? Would that be a Dave Keon jersey?

Nice Roloson Isles new home jersey! I'm digging that Leafs vintage sweater hockeymusic! :thumbsup: Nice pickups to both of you!

Lovin that Leafs sweater. Staying with the Leafs theme I just finished this one off of my all time favourite Leaf.

2638431960105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2733648970105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Not a new jersey but the patch was added

2509169760104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2942374110104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

Thanks to Brilliant! for sewing the patch on for me.He did an amazing job on it :)

Got a bunch back from EPS over the weekend, 4 week turnaround and the work is top notch.

Sabres Drury 3rd jersey. They should never have let him go.

2490857050103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

I think the "C" should be bit thicker, but it's so minor I'm not going to change it.

2131126610103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

Finally got my Miller done up.

2527831110103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

The 05-06 Hasek Collection.

2811268820103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

2554596590103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

2953505310103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

While in Chicago I went back to Gunzo's and picked up an Oiler and Islander vintage line replica, for $50 each and both have a born on sticker of 10/02.

Crazy to think they've been sitting there for 8yrs.

That Drury is awsome.Where did you find that jersey?I am looking for one myself to have Drury put on it.I also have a white RBK6100 with plans of Miller as well.Those Senators jerseys have to go :P Just kidding!

You can have Drury back if you want. :D

That's a nice haul. The more I see the old Sabres black and red jerseys, the more of an appreciation I have for them. They really weren't THAT bad.

Really liking that retro sabres jersey, that one is a classic. Nice Hasek trio as well even though it's the Sens lol. I love it how EPS turn around time for you was four weeks and I've been waiting eight for my kits grrrrr.

Anyways, the project keeps rolling along with this arrival. This leaves me only needing the alternate for all the Nike jerseys :thumbsup:

2845389670105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2220020800105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

if it's any consolation TMLFAN, I have two jerseys still there that only needed nameplates stripped and redone

they said two more weeks on them. I would have thought those would be quick and easy, first thing ready.

Seems like the strips and kits get put to the bottom of the to-do list.

This should top all of my recent pickups ;)

1995-96 Burger King

2975184320104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2321996610104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2050656960104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

Lightning...that is a beautiful jersey. I just got 2 in the mail today. I will post pics another day...I just got a new computer and need to copy my C-Drive over to the new one and my jersey picture files (my jersey folder was the largest :D ).