It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Yea my turnaround time from EPS was also about 4 weeks but mine were just some Dallas jerseys.. yet they still ended up messing 2/3 up..

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of the first things I bought from eBay about ten years ago was an authentic 92-93 Penguins jersey by Starter (actually probably a 94-95, since it was by Starter). Anyway, I finally sent it off to a pal in SC who does custom jerseys awhile back to be "Lemieuxed"...and here are the results. I'm not sure it's 100% perfectly perfect...I think the white outline on the sleeve numbers might be a little thick...but I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. Helps he didn't charge me!

back.jpg

front.jpg

6.jpg

C.jpg

That same pal did up my 67-68 Pens replica last year. Love them rounded numbers!

2.jpg

67front.jpg

Doh...

DSC_0494.jpg

DSC_0499.jpg

Well after Neal resigned I decided to send in my jerseys to get done (first time EPS'er). Sent in a black home 4 weeks ago which came out great (Neal, not pictured), but the two away whites didn't (Morrow, Neal). Going to send them back soon to get redone. The "W" on the Morrow seems off to me, anyone else?

And maybe you guys can help me out with this one..

I got it from jersey express via their sale on Caps home jerseys. I looked up reviews on them and they got some thumbs up from the board so I pulled the trigger. My question is the "C" looks a bit off to me after seeing another members Ovi jersey from EPS. Let me know what you guys think of that and the customization over all. And yes the "C" is also swen on a bit crooked... grrr..

DSC_0503.jpg

DSC_0505.jpg

DSC_0502.jpg

I got it from jersey express via their sale on Caps home jerseys. I looked up reviews on them and they got some thumbs up from the board so I pulled the trigger. My question is the "C" looks a bit off to me after seeing another members Ovi jersey from EPS. Let me know what you guys think of that and the customization over all. And yes the "C" is also swen on a bit crooked... grrr..

Comparing your Caps to mine from EPS I can see the following differences;

1. Your nameplate is air-knit and it should be the edge material

2. The font on the name is very close but you can see a difference on the 'C' in Ovechkin

3. It looks like the 8 on the back is upside down

4. The white border on the 'C' on the front should be thicker and it should be kiss-cut

5. The numbers should also be kiss-cut but I can't tell what yours are. If the 'C' isn't kiss cut I'm assuming the numbers arn't either

Comparing your Caps to mine from EPS I can see the following differences;

1. Your nameplate is air-knit and it should be the edge material

2. The font on the name is very close but you can see a difference on the 'C' in Ovechkin

3. It looks like the 8 on the back is upside down

4. The white border on the 'C' on the front should be thicker and it should be kiss-cut

5. The numbers should also be kiss-cut but I can't tell what yours are. If the 'C' isn't kiss cut I'm assuming the numbers arn't either

It looks like the "8"s on the sleeve are also upside down. :mellow:

Doh...

DSC_0494.jpg

DSC_0499.jpg

Well after Neal resigned I decided to send in my jerseys to get done (first time EPS'er). Sent in a black home 4 weeks ago which came out great (Neal, not pictured), but the two away whites didn't (Morrow, Neal). Going to send them back soon to get redone. The "W" on the Morrow seems off to me, anyone else?

DSC_0503.jpg

DSC_0505.jpg

DSC_0502.jpg

Doesnt the number go under the DALLAS like their black jerseys?

Grrrrrrrrr.. I'm just going to send the Ovi to EPS to get done right. Yea I noticed the "C" had a less thick border so I wasn't sure about the rest of the customization. And yes the numbers on the sleeves aren't kiss cut either. Thanks for the heads up, do you have a pic of the front and back of yours TMLFAN?

Yes, Morrow is #10. The front of the first pic is the James Neal they also made the same mistake with. And yes, the numbers are supposed to be below DALLAS. They somehow got this confused with their current thirds.

No way EPS effed it that bad, is there?

Yup it happened, my first time using them too. I emailed Josh about it and they will take care of it. Never expected this kind of mistake though.

Grrrrrrrrr.. I'm just going to send the Ovi to EPS to get done right. Yea I noticed the "C" had a less thick border so I wasn't sure about the rest of the customization. And yes the numbers on the sleeves aren't kiss cut either. Thanks for the heads up, do you have a pic of the front and back of yours TMLFAN?

Yes, Morrow is #10. The front of the first pic is the James Neal they also made the same mistake with. And yes, the numbers are supposed to be below DALLAS. They somehow got this confused with their current thirds.

Here ya go

2020118460105461084S600x600Q85.jpg2599314820105461084S600x600Q85.jpg

Wow, now who can we trust to get our jerseys done?

I was told SportsK was really good... they did a Nordiques jersey for me

few months ago (single color white numbers on a blue jersey) and was the worst

customization I ever had done! luckily they gave me full refund. Just bought 2 jerseys from them (blank) last week but will never use them again for customizing a jersey.

Another Blackhawks..

100_1221.jpg

100_1218.jpg

Love it :) I was looking at getting one of those too.

Hawks Pro Player alternate (thanks orange crush!)

Plans are to have it customized with Amonte and a 2000 patch. I really do like the quality of PP jerseys. it's just the slightest bit thicker than nike airknit.

IMG_1255_1-vi.jpg

IMG_1258_1-vi.jpg

I've never liked the newer style head though. much prefer the older versions

IMG_1261_2-vi.jpg

Look I'll say this about jersey customization, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS send in reference pictures. Otherwise there is no way to be perfect, so no you don't have to worry about EPS, just do your homework when sending in a jersey.

Just arrived today......2010-2011 Game worn Set 1

I do have a question.....any suggestions on how to properly wash game worn jersey's?

Never ever ever wash game worn jerseys. You want to keep it exactly the same as when the player wore it.

Nice! Love that patch. If you want to clean it, turn it inside out, use only a little bit of detergent and put the machine on the gentle or delicate cycle. Then, let it air dry.

I can't believe the set 1's were only used for 2 games. That's insane.

Nice! Love that patch. If you want to clean it, turn it inside out, use only a little bit of detergent and put the machine on the gentle or delicate cycle. Then, let it air dry.

I can't believe the set 1's were only used for 2 games. That's insane.

They were probably used for preseason as well. But it is still absurd

Maybe. I'd be surprised though. Still, they didn't have the patches on the pre-season ones and the Rangers use screened on nameplates for exhibition games too. It's even more likely that the Rangers are just trying to make more money by releasing more sets of jerseys to the general public.

I do have a question.....any suggestions on how to properly wash game worn jersey's?

the more marks and grime the better.

Blood tends to add to the value.

In my mind anyways. :thumbsup:

2832113220106794061S500x500Q85.jpg

2325478430106794061S500x500Q85.jpg

2461588820106794061S500x500Q85.jpg

wow that's a very nice jersey...you have this from steiner sports???