It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

VERY nice. Those All-Star jerseys were great. I love that green. I also notice that the Wings one has the Cosby's tag in the collar. That's interesting. Is there also an Eastside tag in there somewhere?

No Eastside tag. Does the Cosby's tag make my jersey extra special? :lol:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok I posted this over at Rangerland, but seriously who was number 11 for the USA. I look retarted saying this, but its bugging me.

Thought it was Scott Gomez, but it was actually Tony Amonte.

Judging from hockey uniform database, and pictures of game-worn jerseys, its from the 90/91 season. I bought it so I can turn it into a Probert. I emailed EPS beforehand to see how successful a strip job would be since its ultrafil, they said that it shouldn't be a problem and that they have lots of ultrafil strip jobs under their belt (that sounds dirty :lol: ).

Ok, who knows what years Probert wore the "A"? We've deduced that this is a 90/91 season jersey, did he wear it that year?

Ok, who knows what years Probert wore the "A"? We've deduced that this is a 90/91 season jersey, did he wear it that year?

This is from the 1991-92 Topps set and most likely had pics from late 1990-91; also notice the lack of 75th Anniversary patch that would indicate a 90-91. Plus, it looks like ultrafil.

9a4f4922-e625-4aba-bd10-168d1c8789b9.jpg

NIce Habs pickup. Very sharp.

I finally received my order from EPS and got one done today. This jersey is available if anybody is interested and details can be found in the for sale thread.

2596808390105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2311389210105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Judging by the shot of the arm, I'd say so. I think the Habs have been kiss-cut since Pro Player. Maybe earlier too. That is a sweet Metropolit jersey too. There doesn't look like much wear but you can find it easily on the ice after that nice little run they had.

I fixed the Leafs one which you can see in the initial post and I finished this one up too:

talscirca20051aReebokauthentic-vi.jpg

talscirca20051bReebokauthentic-vi.jpg

An Olie the Goalie issued jersey. The size is off since he wore a 64 on the ice and this is only a 58(ONLY!) but it's still a killer looking jersey.

Eddie Olczyk's last season in the NHL and as a Hawk. He didn't do much in 2000 in their uniform but he's still one of my all time favorites!

100_1230.jpg

100_1231.jpg

That Habs up there just jumps off the screen. Jealous.

This WHL team will be my new home team. Yay?

IMG_7098.jpg

Moving sucks, but justifying a splurge because you're starting a new job is fun. This is one of them. That soldier cracks me up. Good wear - much better than the pics capture.

IMG_7096.jpg

IMG_7097.jpg

This concludes this military-themed posting.

post-2090-128899615031_thumb.jpg

post-2090-128899616487_thumb.jpg

My Rob Ray jersey showed up today. Looks great but stinks of smoke, going to have to try some of the tips off the stink tread.

Put in cold wash with some 'Shout' onthe soak cycle...it should help and leave a clean scent.

Love the Yzerman's look great!

got these today, not even taking them out of the plastic as they will embark on a magical journey to City Sports Lettering next week.

2077552510105244266S425x425Q85.jpg