It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice. I still love the fact that they use 'THE HARTFORD' patches. That cracks me up.

Better get those Wolf-Pack jerseys while you can; they won't be around much longer.

Better get those Wolf-Pack jerseys while you can; they won't be around much longer.

I for one will really miss the Wolf Pack jerseys/logos.

This Connecticut Whale stuff is garbage - they aren't going to be the Hartford Whalers again so why bother?

Nice. I still love the fact that they use 'THE HARTFORD' patches. That cracks me up.

yeah i love that jersey...also because i like the player much. i'm sad that he didn't get the chance to play for the Rangers.

he's very smart and has good skills.

now it's over with the wolfpack:( they change the name to the Connecticut Whalers i read.

:thumbsup:

My second Edge jersey arrived today, a home NYI 1.0 size 58. Got it for $40. Sending it off to IJ or EPS soon to get it done up.

I bought one of those too and it came yesterday. I am thinking about keeping it blank.

If you are living on Long Island/Tri-state area, you may want to bring the jersey to Stitches. They do the lettering for the Isles. They did 3 (Isles) jerseys for me and they are perfect.

:thumbsup:

I bought one of those too and it came yesterday. I am thinking about keeping it blank.

If you are living on Long Island/Tri-state area, you may want to bring the jersey to Stitches. They do the lettering for the Isles. They did 3 (Isles) jerseys for me and they are perfect.

What do they charge? I'm wondering if I could send mine there from MN. I have a blank home team issue that I would like done. I'm trying to decide between Roloson, Weight or Guerin.

I can relate. I have 5-6 that need to be done. I told myself that I wont buy any more until my others are done. Well, needless to say, I just received another blank. Oh well.

Some "New" arrivals which I haven't gotten around to photographing.

Anyways, Pretty stoked on my Bure Rookie Home jersey, It's been a couple years trying to find it to complete my collection...

2297089920105170938AdUjYn_th.jpg2615496250105170938lGGSBO_th.jpg

Also, got my 95-96 Canucks Linden Alternate signed by the man in Surrey... I know I know, it was Mint with Tags and i had him Sharpie all over it :P. He's a super cool guy though, I couldn't go and get it signed myself (work) so my Fiance went and stood in line for me. She was one of the last to get in and when she finally got up there he was more then happy to take some photo's. She asked him to sign the front of the jersey since I was planning on framing it crest facing outward. After he signed it, he turned it over and signed the back number aswell and said "You can tell him it'll look much better framed this way"... Awesome experience for her, and even better jersey for me :D

2801276030105170938oregDU_th.jpg2400366770105170938HvFXEM_th.jpg2364860260105170938yIigdm_th.jpg

What do they charge? I'm wondering if I could send mine there from MN. I have a blank home team issue that I would like done. I'm trying to decide between Roloson, Weight or Guerin.

They charge $50 for customization + $8-10 for return shipping. I don't know if you can mail them the jersey. This is their website http://stitchesny.com/. Give them a call (718-747-6444). I don't think they check their email. They also customize the jerseys for the Mets. As an Isles fan, I would recommend maybe do Tavares or Okposo. Okie is a MN boy :thumbsup: ! I like the navy home jersey for JT because it was a rookie jersey...he only wore that design for one year.

Nice Keith jersey. Always been a fan of Keith, a local BC boy. :thumbsup:

Sorry...I can't see anything right now. All I can think of is listening to Black Sabbath. :D

That is a sweet Hawks jersey. Simple and classic.

They charge $50 for customization + $8-10 for return shipping. I don't know if you can mail them the jersey. This is their website http://stitchesny.com/. Give them a call (718-747-6444). I don't think they check their email. They also customize the jerseys for the Mets. As an Isles fan, I would recommend maybe do Tavares or Okposo. Okie is a MN boy :thumbsup: ! I like the navy home jersey for JT because it was a rookie jersey...he only wore that design for one year.

Thank you for this. Yes I know it sucks to be me, but whatever.

Tim Kerr 1987-88 game worn home jersey

CCM/Maska Ultrafil. Yes ultrafil... Worn late in the 87-88 season by Kerr for approx 8 home games including the playoffs. LOA from Gameworn.net

2349760380105558261S425x425Q85.jpg

2545551390105558261S425x425Q85.jpg

Wear on the lighter side due to the limited amount of games Kerr played that year. Shows some stick marks, board burns, and pulls in the ultrafil material. Light inner pilling under arms and on the elbows. Nice board paint transfer on the right arm #2 and unevenly stitched numbers which can be photo matched to Kerr's action photo in the 1988-89 yearbook a year later. The fight strap has been reinforced with nylon/twill material to prevent stretching. Kerr is stitched onto an ultrafil nameplate as well.

Good GOD man! That is effing incredible! Not only is it a Tim Kerr jersey but it's the one and ONLY year that the Flyers wore ultrafil! Philly or not; THAT is killer. I don't even want to know what you gave up to get that bad boy!

Good GOD man! That is effing incredible! Not only is it a Tim Kerr jersey but it's the one and ONLY year that the Flyers wore ultrafil! Philly or not; THAT is killer. I don't even want to know what you gave up to get that bad boy!

An arm, leg, etc. But hey its worth it. He is my favorite Flyer of the era. I did some research and he scored his 14th career hat trick on 3/26/88 @ home against Winnipeg while wearing it.

Thank you for this. Yes I know it sucks to be me, but whatever.

No problem! I am a Yankees fan, but it was cool to see the Mets jerseys next to the Isles name plates when I went over the summer.

An arm, leg, etc. But hey its worth it. He is my favorite Flyer of the era. I did some research and he scored his 14th career hat trick on 3/26/88 @ home against Winnipeg while wearing it.

Dude, that is just awesome. Seriously. And this is coming from a Rangers fan! That says something when you can pick up a gamer of your favorite player. I sure wish I could do that.

Dude, that is just awesome. Seriously. And this is coming from a Rangers fan! That says something when you can pick up a gamer of your favorite player. I sure wish I could do that.

Thanks Mike. It has been a good couple of days. It is truly an awesome sight and different like you said as they only wore the ultrafil a short time. I guess the players liked the airknit better. I don't get it though. It is probably cooler than all of my airknit gamers.

Some "New" arrivals which I haven't gotten around to photographing.

Anyways, Pretty stoked on my Bure Rookie Home jersey, It's been a couple years trying to find it to complete my collection...

2297089920105170938AdUjYn_th.jpg2615496250105170938lGGSBO_th.jpg

Also, got my 95-96 Canucks Linden Alternate signed by the man in Surrey... I know I know, it was Mint with Tags and i had him Sharpie all over it :P. He's a super cool guy though, I couldn't go and get it signed myself (work) so my Fiance went and stood in line for me. She was one of the last to get in and when she finally got up there he was more then happy to take some photo's. She asked him to sign the front of the jersey since I was planning on framing it crest facing outward. After he signed it, he turned it over and signed the back number aswell and said "You can tell him it'll look much better framed this way"... Awesome experience for her, and even better jersey for me :D

2801276030105170938oregDU_th.jpg2400366770105170938HvFXEM_th.jpg2364860260105170938yIigdm_th.jpg

Great looking Canucks jerseys.I have always been a fan of those 95-96 Alternate jerseys.How rare are they to find?

I'm pretty stoked for a jersey that is supposed to be arriving "eventually..." Its one of my favorite young players in the world. Unfortunately he's incredibly hurt and may not even return for the season, so I may just end up getting my money back. Getting a gamer of a favorite player is awesome.

Congrats on the Kerr jersey man, it really is F(&^*** sick.