webshots team lists...

Iced on the Island

starting new post per suggestion... piggybacked unintentionally...my bad...setting my own topic now.... :thumbsup: here is what's up so far....AnaheimAtlanta FlamesAtlanta ThrashersBoston Bruins, feeling llike I want to get 2-3 up per week....we'll see how it goes... :thumbsup:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raise the Sabres...GF went out for a couple hours so out came the camera...another done... :DBuffalo Sabres...

Raise the Sabres...GF went out for a couple hours so out came the camera...another done... :DBuffalo Sabres...

Do the all star ones next. Those are always nice to see! :thumbsup:

Do the all star ones next. Those are always nice to see! :thumbsup:

Going alphabetical by city... as they are already hung that way...but I have NHL in the N's so it won't take long...and there are lots to see in each....auth wildwing, Boston CCM pro alt, Buf 911 tribute so far and more to come, I'll put points of interest in each one from now on....if there is anything you are looking for lmk and I'll let u know if its will be in there

Whoa; is that Dumont NEW YORK jersey from THE game?

I wish, its a pro 52, but w/o any documentaion as a GW, its probably just a spare...and my blank is 52 too, so some did get out to the public....

I wish, its a pro 52, but w/o any documentaion as a GW, its probably just a spare...and my blank is 52 too, so some did get out to the public....

Would you consider selling/or trading the blank 9/11 Sabres jersey?

I gotta ask are your Atlanta Flames jerseys just Calgary Flames jerseys with the crests taken off? Because they are the post-1991 CCM jerseys so I was just wondering.

actually they would be, but bought from the Flames Fanattic store about 96-97..they used to sell the Atlanta version and an old Calgary version as well in store or via mail order catalog...not sure if they still do

actually they would be, but bought from the Flames Fanattic store about 96-97..they used to sell the Atlanta version and an old Calgary version as well in store or via mail order catalog...not sure if they still do

Ahh very cool. Was just wondering because the only Atlanta Flames jerseys I've seen are the 3000 dollar ones on MeiGray!

Cam issues last night :( prevented a late post, so I offer that one, and 2 smaller...CGY Flames, California (Oakland) Seals, and a little off topic 2 Canada jerseys66 & 99, in the CGY there are vintage, Proplayer pros and a couple GW (Chaisson and Gauthier)

Would you consider selling any of the two early 90's Bruins home jerseys? What size are they?

Size is 52 on both, have not considered selling anything currently, but I have dealt with u on the bay before (all great), would give u first shot on those if they are to go.....

todays take includes.....Carolina, with some great vintage Starter USA, and auto. Here come the Hawks with some autos, a lot of vintage and 2 Griswolds a replica and an authentic...also some Proplayer authentics...Chicago...and a short one the Barons....reproductions, but you've gotta have the Barons Cleveland, tomorrow..Colorado (Avalanche and Rockies), maybe Coloumbus.... :thumbsup:

Size is 52 on both, have not considered selling anything currently, but I have dealt with u on the bay before (all great), would give u first shot on those if they are to go.....

For real? What did I buy from you?

Man, your collection is awesome!!!

For real? What did I buy from you?

Man, your collection is awesome!!!

Other way, I know i bought from you...but can't remember exactly what it was (it was off ebay though....)

Other way, I know i bought from you...but can't remember exactly what it was (it was off ebay though....)and it kicked Arse, because you rstuff is all good, and have seen others you've put up to sell...all good items - quality....

Upload problems last night.....3 more Colorado Avs, with lots of vintage nylon(great stuff, they should never have gotten rid of), some auto's, US made Starter product, and a couple gamers(Forsberg home, Lemieux road)Avs.....their predecessor, the Rockies...mostly CCM vintage line and a Sandow repro...Rockies. To finish off the C's...Columbus, includes the Proplayer pros never used by the team..and a couple early auto'sBlue Jackets..next comes Dallas/Detroit... :thumbsup:

I'm done work, only one here...meaning another team...Dallas lots of vintage to now, including the old green from Minnesota where all they did was cheap out and add a shoulder crest..version w/o this will follow in Minnesota file....also one prototype in here....hint:its an alternate - no prize for finding it though :P Try to get through Detroit by tomorrow night, have to work ,but I know everyone loves the original 6! Time for some Stars

Just so you know, the link goes back to the Columbus jerseys. Or do you REALLY have that many Blue Jackets jerseys?!??

no no webshots mix up , fixed now...how many Blue Jax could one have??? :D

######, you have an amazing collection. I can't wait until you get to Toronto and I can start begging you to sell me some of them.