webshots team lists...

Iced on the Island

Ah, somebody's paying attention...pics corrupted in aborted upload when limit reached and had tobuy into premium membership...going through to see what needs to be re taken....but Phi is done, some great vintage, through the 90's and Winter Classic(bootleg and semi - nice to see even the collar coloris different in the middle..), my favorites are Lindbergh, Hexy and the Tocchet twins. PHX will be up before end of night...Philly

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rise like the Phoenix, hoping they can build on last year..view some vintage Phx, US Starter(including the 62 G bedsheet :lol: ), a couple auto's and the edge(white is in shipping)....PHX..

Glad to see some Flyers, how did you manage an authentic version of a Flyer's alumni jersey?

Also, whats with all the weird fake looking M&N versions, for such a collection as yours, why don't you just toss 'em in the trash.

Especially the fake Pronger Winter Classic jersey...

Especially the fake Pronger Winter Classic jersey...

Including all...made reference to the poor quality of the Pronger(wrong colors used in certain areas etc.) I choose to keep this 'garbage' to use as examples to friends who claim they have found 'good deals'. Purpose is provide education for those not in the hobby.....Pittsburgh is coming and i did include differing examples of the WC junk against an authentic powder blue, also the black edge and an early 6100 knockoff from about 4 yrs ago...plus one that might surpise you as far as knockoffs.....as for the M&N, i can't even remeber how long I've had them, but its got to be at least 7-8 yrs...

Glad to see some Flyers, how did you manage an authentic version of a Flyer's alumni jersey?

Also, whats with all the weird fake looking M&N versions, for such a collection as yours, why don't you just toss 'em in the trash.

For the M&N see above...the alumni I bought of the bay about 6 yrs ago...from California I think...have an Edmonton as well (with 99 of course)

Just finishing Que....some vintage line, some original CCM center ice....before entering St Louis....a question...What is one of the hard to find St Louis?(and don't everybody go 96 Alt..), they're in there...2 road, one home....preview for any Blues fans.... B)

The mid-80's Ornest style with the arched BLUES on the front, the Rawlings mesh ones of the previously mentioned style from 1984-85 and even the old Sandow SK durenes from the early 80's. Those are my picks and I'm a HUGE fan of the Blues' jerseys.

The mid-80's Ornest style with the arched BLUES on the front, the Rawlings mesh ones of the previously mentioned style from 1984-85 and even the old Sandow SK durenes from the early 80's. Those are my picks and I'm a HUGE fan of the Blues' jerseys.

its the arched syle...like u I love those they should have stayed with em...preview...Gilmour home size 44(too small to wear but its all i ever found, 48 road still blank, and (no size) Wamsley with beat up heat press #'s..born on 07-86 in neck...think its too small for GI, but still a pro with strap..give me about 2-3 days..(CCM version)

I've actually seen many retail jerseys from that era that have the born-on date in the collar. That said though, it's still extremely rare a KILLER style to have. Hang onto it because it'll only appreciate in value.

• 2 weeks later...

Got backlogged with thing other than jerseys(it does happen i guess....)

Pens are up:

1. included knockoffs as an educational piece(WC, edge, 6100, and the great 92 with sewn together panels and colors that are WAY off..), they are noted/tagged and pictured in with the authentic ones..I prefer to keep them as examples to show people what to look for and so they don't get burned on the great deal. There is one more not noted, will note it on Sun if no one finds it, a friend bought it and was very disappointed when shown what was wrong there....

2. included WBS Pens here and Rimouski(with 87), and a GU 3rd to become an 87....

3. I realize the cresting on 2 of the 3 late 80s home jerseys is a disaster, BUT...those are very rare and totally possible to be stripped and fixed (eventually) :thumbsup:

Nords up as well, some vintage centre ice, some vintage line and some possible early 90's protos I've come across...

Penguins, and Nords

Blues done, centre ice, starter, 80's arched logo, up to edge....St Louis..

Geez its like there's nothing else to do today...added T.O....included the early edge fakes...and a toros repro..Toronto

Got backlogged with thing other than jerseys(it does happen i guess....)

Pens are up:

1. included knockoffs as an educational piece(WC, edge, 6100, and the great 92 with sewn together panels and colors that are WAY off..), they are noted/tagged and pictured in with the authentic ones..I prefer to keep them as examples to show people what to look for and so they don't get burned on the great deal. There is one more not noted, will note it on Sun if no one finds it, a friend bought it and was very disappointed when shown what was wrong there....

2. included WBS Pens here and Rimouski(with 87), and a GU 3rd to become an 87....

3. I realize the cresting on 2 of the 3 late 80s home jerseys is a disaster, BUT...those are very rare and totally possible to be stripped and fixed (eventually) :thumbsup:

Nords up as well, some vintage centre ice, some vintage line and some possible early 90's protos I've come across...

Penguins, and Nords

Anyone find the other knockoff???

Finished Vancouver, workin' on Washington..Canucks, included is poor attempt at recreating 6100 Naslund....side by side to real one, what were they thinking???? - not even close...

The other Pit. knockoff are photos 186/7..the home white early 90's....its actually pretty good..but look close..to TMLFAN..thx, yours is a nice rep of the TO as well...

Great Canucks collection. If you ever think of selling an authentic red skate alternate, come find me. I'll be more than interested.

Caps are up....Washington, edge Ovie knockoff at end, its a later one and compared to a real one the only best way to tell is by Reebok vector on back neck and the strap...its a real bad sign that they are getting better.... :noway:

Hometime, back to the 'peg....growing up there so they were always a favorite back to 79 and their entry to the NHL....Jets, included is horrific Hawerchuk fake w/wrong font/oversized front cresting :blink:

No Kolzig jerseys?Thats a shock

No Kolzig jerseys?Thats a shock

There's a Kolzig..white one early 2000s no Capitals on front pg 2/3...

• 2 weeks later...

give me a day or 2, got hit with wicked virus on the hard drive, just backed up all the files and just have tofinish installing all the programs i use...you never realize how many until they all have to go back in at once....