webshots team lists...

Iced on the Island

give me a day or 2, got hit with wicked virus on the hard drive, just backed up all the files and just have tofinish installing all the programs i use...you never realize how many until they all have to go back in at once....

Day or 2, well between work, and all the daily life stuff recovering photos is more work than I thought but its done and uploaded.....the Allstars....in my photo file they stayed in order but they seem to have gotten jumbled here....'F' notes front, 'B' of course is back....some from 1980 until now. 1980, 82, 84 repros unfortunately but always looking.... :thumbsup:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day or 2, well between work, and all the daily life stuff recovering photos is more work than I thought but its done and uploaded.....the Allstars....in my photo file they stayed in order but they seem to have gotten jumbled here....'F' notes front, 'B' of course is back....some from 1980 until now. 1980, 82, 84 repros unfortunately but always looking.... :thumbsup:

Are you willing to sell or trade any of your jerseys?

I think trade only at his point...what are u after/offering...you have some awesome ones too!