Team Greece 2010/2011 iihf jerseys..

I agree.. prolly some stupid IIHF rule.. keep in mind these jerseys are entirely sublimated.. so they have the potential to come up with really crazy stuff if they choose to.

Remember that nameplates get removed and reapplied all the time, so that's probably why they can't do it.

one of my buddies play on the team and is able to get 2 jerseys...i am not a huge fan of international jersey (although i love the greece nike jersey) i have offered to sell them for him if interested let me know ( these are game worn)

one of my buddies play on the team and is able to get 2 jerseys...i am not a huge fan of international jersey (although i love the greece nike jersey) i have offered to sell them for him if interested let me know ( these are game worn)

see if he can get a white nike..

how much can he get those 2 jerseys for, im interested.. though they obviously arent these ones pictured above though because they havent been worn yet . are they last years?

aferra9@rochester.rr.com

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Is there anyway that i can buy one of those Greece hockey jerseys from you or something