Flyers orange jersey customization problem

carsoni4

i saw it sitting there :D

i was just there 2 hours ago

wait you werent there while i was in there were you?

vorhees SZ , i was wearing a briere sabers jersey

Negative...wrong Skate Zone.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh... boo...

vorhees is where its at.... LOL!

they had a WC on the "pick-up" rack!

Yea..they use the same company that customizes the on ice stuff for the Flyers so you get the same numbering and lettering. They also use twill nameplates. Had the replica laying around and decided to take it there to be done. They said the turnaround is only a week or two.

Dear Flyers fans, I have to ask a favor of you. Well, those of you with 2009-Present Flyer jerseys.

If somebody could give me a measurement of the size of the back numbers that would really help me out. I'm trying to get a jersey done up, and the font appears to be close to the current Flyers one, but I'm not sure if it will fit on the back. Height and width (tallest point, and widest point) in inches would really help. Thanks guys.

what #'s are you exactly looking for as i have a ton of players

Doesn't really matter, 19 would be the preference. But seeing as they are all the same width (except #1) at their widest point, and same height, anything will work. Thanks!

Doesn't really matter, 19 would be the preference. But seeing as they are all the same width (except #1) at their widest point, and same height, anything will work. Thanks!

I have some game worn jerseys. Which one are you doing? The 2009-2010 black or white Edge. Or is it the orange retro style Edge. Believe it or not the number outline thickness is different on the orange jerseys. Let me know.

I have some game worn jerseys. Which one are you doing? The 2009-2010 black or white Edge. Or is it the orange retro style Edge. Believe it or not the number outline thickness is different on the orange jerseys. Let me know.

Black and white Edge would be perfect. Thanks.

Black and white Edge would be perfect. Thanks.

I'll throw them all out there for the you and the rest of the members. Here we go:

White Edge 2007-2010

For the number 1. I have a Betts gamer.

sleeve numbers 4 1/4 length. white inner portion 4". black background is 4 1/4

width of #1 is: top 1 7/16, bottom 1 3/4, stem 1 1/8

nameplate is edge material white in color 4 1/2 wide w/ 3" letters in old varsity style font (thick letters) Photos on MeiGray.com

Back #1 is as follows: top to bottom orange inner portion 12 1/8. black background 13 1/8

width of # 1 is: top 3 7/8, bottom 4 3/4, stem 3".

Black Edge 2007-2010

For the numbers 2-0. I have a Hatcher #2 gamer.

sleeve numbers 4 1/4 length. black inner portion 3 7/8. orange background is 4 1/4

width of #2 is: 2 3/4

nameplate is black edge material 4 1/4 wide with 3 1/8 letters white on orange background in the font that they used specifically for the black jerseys. Can see photos on MeiGray.com

Back #2 is: top to bottom white inner portion 12". Orange background is 12 7/8

width of #2 is: white inner portion 6 1/2. Orange background 7 1/2

New orange and white retro jerseys from Coburn orange gamer and white Pronger W/C gamer. Sorry no #1's to measure

Keep in mind that the number font has changed slightly for these jerseys!

nameplates: orange jersey has 3" black letters on white twill nameplate 4" wide in new font. See MeiGray.com for font.

white jersey has 3" white letters on black ultrafil like material 4" wide in new font. I think the team switched to black twill this year.

Sleeve numbers 2-0: 4 1/4 in length. Orange or white inner portion 3 7/8. Black background 4 1/4

width of numbers as follows: orange or white inner portion 2 1/8. black background 2 1/2

Back numbers 2-0. top to bottom white or orange inner portion 11 5/8. black background is 12 7/8 so outline is 9/16 wide

width of numbers 2-0: white or orange inner portion 6 3/8. black background 7 9/16.

Hope this helps. Sorry I have no # 1's for the new orange and white retro jerseys.