DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

I thought it would be good to have a thread on some great deals out there i saw this and think its a pretty ###### good deal for a game worn authenticated early 90's jersey

http://cgi.ebay.com/Flyers-Gagne-Fedotenko-Rookie-game-worn-used-jersey-/320626520790?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa6d472d6#ht_500wt_931

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gagne was drafted in 1998 and, in training camp, would have worn either a recycled CCM jersey with hem tagging or a Nike with hem tagging. The Koho on the neck wouldn't have appeared until 2000, and even then a preseason jersey would have still likely been recycled. Gagne's first NHL season was the 1999-00 season.

Gagne was drafted in 1998 and, in training camp, would have worn either a recycled CCM jersey with hem tagging or a Nike with hem tagging. The Koho on the neck wouldn't have appeared until 2000, and even then a preseason jersey would have still likely been recycled. Gagne's first NHL season was the 1999-00 season.

I agree with Nathan. Gagne probably would have worn a recycled Nike jersey or at the very least a CCM with the silver shield on the back. He would have been an established player by 2000-2001 wearing # 12 when Koho appeared on the jerseys.

I agree with Nathan. Gagne probably would have worn a recycled Nike jersey or at the very least a CCM with the silver shield on the back. He would have been an established player by 2000-2001 wearing # 12 when Koho appeared on the jerseys.

Fedotenko has 2 cups...Played pretty darn good too.

Is it possible it was a Gagne jersey recycled for Fedotenko in the early stages of HIS career?... Not necessarily the same season? I do remember Fedotenko wearing #50.

Then again, would Sudsy recycle a "future star's" jersey knowing that the game worn jersey market was starting to heat up back then? Chances are no... Maybe in the 80's but not this time period.

Is he selling legits, because I am interested in that Domi he has up

Is he selling legits, because I am interested in that Domi he has up

Honestly I think he is selling a legit. But if its a Domi Jersey your looking for this might be it. I know its a replica but all letters and numbers are stitched.

My link

The Leafs jersey is good...the fonts though aren't even close. It might be more trouble than it's worth to try and clean up too unfortunately. That Knights one is pretty rare too and at a GREAT price.

The Leafs jersey is good...the fonts though aren't even close. It might be more trouble than it's worth to try and clean up too unfortunately. That Knights one is pretty rare too and at a GREAT price.

same seller who had the Twist jersey with wrong fonts/nameplate as well.... and said was game worn.

His pics are all the same, kinda blurry, no close ups.... and selling them dirt cheap....

:unsure:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=110623795880&si=uZGDhUxSgUP2YnTufCsCqsl8GQE%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Here was a steal guys!

The seller wouldn't take any Canadian bidders emails from them either. :angry:

Lets just pray it makes it back home one day soon. :thumbsup:;)

I disagree because not everyone bids on the same jerseys and i personaly do not check ebay evey singe day its a way of us to communicate with each other of DEALS OR STEALS we see

I disagree because not everyone bids on the same jerseys and i personaly do not check ebay evey singe day its a way of us to communicate with each other of DEALS OR STEALS we see

I feel the same. You wont see me bidding on any Philly jerseys any time soon! yet, If I find one someone should prolly buy cuz of the great price ill post it.