DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

The nnob version is sweet.

Is the bruins winter classic vector close to color? Or is there any other team close

Edited by Flyers845

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The nnob version is sweet.

Is the bruins winter classic vector close to color? Or is there any other team close

Don't think you'll be finding a gold and purple one anywhere else lol

Regarding the Kings throwbacks, anybody looking for the kits, just let me know:

Got any other players? Edited by thebiggoalie

Don't think you'll be finding a gold and purple one anywhere else lol

If bobcat can do the NNOB kit Ill just leave it be with the word mark. I love the huge numbers on the back

I can get the standard home/road but they're not 100% accurate. A: They're not kiss-cut and B: the bottom layer of the back numbers is waaaay too thick.

As for the throwbacks, I only have the Quick one right now...because it's mine. But I can get anybody on the current roster.

Wow amazing deal on the 2000 ASG!! I paid 89.99 for one NWT a month or two ago and I thought I stole that one!

Wow amazing deal on the 2000 ASG!! I paid 89.99 for one NWT a month or two ago and I thought I stole that one!

$33 shipped from Poland...excellent feedback. I'm happy. The seller may soon learn about reserves or good "buy it now" deals. I set my max bid at $121.00.

They say "what goes around comes around". I sold a factory Range Rover grill off of my truck with no reserve and $15 for shipping. It was bought for 22.00 bucks and the shipping was $44(doh). I basically sent it to the buyer at a cost to myself. The buyer was extremely happy.

$33 shipped from Poland...excellent feedback. I'm happy. The seller may soon learn about reserves or good "buy it now" deals. I set my max bid at $121.00.

They say "what goes around comes around". I sold a factory Range Rover grill off of my truck with no reserve and $15 for shipping. It was bought for 22.00 bucks and the shipping was $44(doh). I basically sent it to the buyer at a cost to myself. The buyer was extremely happy.

I almost bid on this, but decided against it cause I have my eye on a few others. Glad I didn't knowing your max bid now! Didn't drive up the price for ya!

And that guy definitely needs to learn about reserves haha

I think the guy has a lot to learn haha.

Hockey is not spelled "hokey" and it's the All Star Game not the "All Stars Game."

He also didn't put "NHL" in the title either lol

I think the guy has a lot to learn haha.

Hockey is not spelled "hokey" and it's the All Star Game not the "All Stars Game."

He also didn't put "NHL" in the title either lol

It's from poland, and they call it Hokej so he coulda been trying to translate. I messaged him about it, and the English was pretty broken. Asked for size measurements and they didn't make sense. The arm span he gave me was 75 cm which is 22 inches-ish, must have measured one arm. Doesn't have a firm grasp on the English language hahah

Also like how he listed it as Toronto Maple Leafs.

I almost bid on this, but decided against it cause I have my eye on a few others. Glad I didn't knowing your max bid now! Didn't drive up the price for ya!

And that guy definitely needs to learn about reserves haha

thank you sir. The listing definitely worked in my favor(listing it "toronto maple leafs"). The pics were all i needed. I already have the Lindros and Recchi 2000 thanks to Cowboy, I've been looking for the Leclair. After seeing EPS didn't mention doing these jerseys on their website, a quick google search led me to a thread here referencing cutting edge being the makers of the font for these. $60 bucks to them and they should have it done in 2-3 weeks.

Edited by MeccaDon123

thank you sir. The listing definitely worked in my favor(listing it "toronto maple leafs"). The pics were all i needed. I already have the Lindros and Recchi 2000 thanks to Cowboy, I've been looking for the Leclair. After seeing EPS didn't mention doing these jerseys on their website, a quick google search led me to a thread here referencing cutting edge being the makers of the font for these. $60 bucks to them and they should have it done in 2-3 weeks.

You just helped me out because I just recently got the Worlds jersey from the 2000 ASG and couldn't remember which thread I saw the customizer for them on! I'm gonna have to send it in ASAP.

It had a BIN price before the first bid was made, don't remember the exact number though