sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's how I feel,
It's a size 50 and my girlfriend's son has wanted an authentic ever since I showed him how to tell a fake and what chain stitching is,

Here's to hoping I drag another into collecting :D

If nothing else it will be a cheap jersey he can tear up.

(I realize an Indo is not an Authentic but he's 14 and gonna wear it to play in the street)

Edited by Hockey Bob

Pretty good day today. Got a koho devils red for $65 this morning, then just got a ccm ultrafil white devils for $35. Can't beat 2 older authentics for exactly $100 total.

One was listed kinda funny though, makes sense that nobody else saw it, because at $35 even somebody wanting white ultrafil nameplates would've snapped that up.

Pretty good day today. Got a koho devils red for $65 this morning, then just got a ccm ultrafil white devils for $35. Can't beat 2 older authentics for exactly $100 total.

One was listed kinda funny though, makes sense that nobody else saw it, because at $35 even somebody wanting white ultrafil nameplates would've snapped that up.

Awesome buys!! How about some links so we can all be jealous?

Just saw the Ultrafil, well done on that one!

Edited by mfitz804

Awesome buys!! How about some links so we can all be jealous?

Just saw the Ultrafil, well done on that one!

One

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231562977608?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

and Two

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121647757331?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Probably used up all my luck for the next 2 or 3 years. I usually stumble on these things about 10 minutes too late. Got a best offer accepted of $65 on the Koho. even though I would have even been happy with $82 or whatever it was.

Edited by JoeM7392

One

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231562977608?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

and Two

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121647757331?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Probably used up all my luck for the next 2 or 3 years. I usually stumble on these things about 10 minutes too late. Got a best offer accepted of $65 on the Koho. even though I would have even been happy with $82 or whatever it was.

Very nice! The Koho was priced about right and you got it cheaper so that's good. The Ultrafil you stole at that price.

Very nice! The Koho was priced about right and you got it cheaper so that's good. The Ultrafil you stole at that price.

Is that really about normal? I had in my head that about $100 would be average, oh well. I needed the koho for a 2003 cup jersey so I was gonna get one eventually, can't see getting one for less than $65.

One of them will be a brodeur to replace my old replica and the other will be a niedermayer, not sure which will be which yet.

I am not sure a lot of people collect the Koho. I got mine on eBay fully customized (no accurately, it's been stripped and re-done) for $65. That being said, they didn't use them long so there aren't a lot out there. Definitely worth $65 in my opinion.

The Ultrafils are more desirable, and the white ones are less common. If I found my size for $35, I'd buy as many as I could!

I am not sure a lot of people collect the Koho. I got mine on eBay fully customized (no accurately, it's been stripped and re-done) for $65. That being said, they didn't use them long so there aren't a lot out there. Definitely worth $65 in my opinion.

The Ultrafils are more desirable, and the white ones are less common. If I found my size for $35, I'd buy as many as I could!

Hmm, that is strange. Like I said I needed a koho specifically, but I'd buy just about any authentic for that price. Now to get a pro player somehow...

I would too, and I did. I still prefer the Koho to an EDGE any day. Plus, as you did, I needed a 2003 SCF jersey (Brodeur).

The Pro Players have been scarce also. I got my Niedermayer 2000 SCF from a board member, and definitely overpaid for it. But it was mint condition, fully customized with the player I wanted, proper Pro Player material nameplate, and the correct size.

Couldn't let it pass.

Nice. I saw that a couple days ago. Didn't think it would go that low. Congrats.

• 2 weeks later...

40% off all regular priced items at rcs. Good deal for 2.0's

That's a good enough price for me to finally pull the trigger on a Lightning home!

Just debating another Flyers... or an Edmonton (ready to go for McDavid)... or maybe a Toronto. This is the flip side of the coin and why I hate sales like this, haha.

Edited by dsl135

, those are pretty affordable compared to the days of fighting people off to pay $300+ for an Aeros gamer. What I'd give to be in a hockey market where jerseys are affordable.

Although, I'd give a lot just to be in a hockey market again.