sungod661

DEALS AND STEALS

Man I really want a dumba55 jersey. I hope he picked that number purposely.

He had to have...or someone funny assigned it to him at some point.

Am I the only one that finds it very frustrating that teams (of any league, not just NHL) don't list sizes when selling game worns?

Nope, totally annoying. Been trying to get the Albany Devils to tell me what size their game worns are for years. I email, they say they'll get back to me...which they never do.

I stopped collecting minor league Devils stuff so it's now irrelevant.

Edited by mfitz804

Nope, totally annoying. Been trying to get the Albany Devils to tell me what size their game worns are for years. I email, they say they'll get back to me...which they never do.

I stopped collecting minor league Devils stuff so it's now irrelevant.

Thought I was the only one. They never tell me what size they are. But theyve called me 3 times in the last week to try to get me to buy season tickets. I'm asking them next time they call.

He had to have...or someone funny assigned it to him at some point.

Care to explain?

Care to explain?

Dumba #55

Dumba55

Dumbass

Anyone who needed explanation on that does not have a 12 year old's sense of humor.

I needed no explanation.

It's cuz he's a stupid fish.

Dumb bass.

Anyone who needed explanation on that does not have a 12 year old's sense of humor.

I needed no explanation.

Nor did I. As a matter of fact when I was looking through those jerseys I just stopped when I hit that one, knowing nothing farther down the page could be better.

Ahhhhhh hahah sorry and to think I loved leaving 80085 on calculators as a 12 year old

Ahhhhhh hahah sorry and to think I loved leaving 80085 on calculators as a 12 year old

You've matured. Loser!

:)

I love doing that now... I prefer 5318008 though, I feel it is a bit more sophisticated.

I love doing that now... I prefer 5318008 though, I feel it is a bit more sophisticated.

Man I'm failing today, you even put it in the correct reverse order because you had to flip em upside down

Man I'm failing today, you even put it in the correct reverse order because you had to flip em upside down

I've been 12 years old for over a decade now, I know what I'm doing.

MeiGray 4th July/"Flash Sale" ending this weekend, still some gamers left for $99/$149/$199..

"A few hints: We've got jerseys hidden in the NHL pages of Atlanta, Colorado, Dallas, Edmonton, Florida, Nashville, Ottawa and Toronto still remaining."

Atlanta is interesting but from what I saw there is only 1 jersey that is still under this sale from them for $149.00. It's a Marty Reasoner.

Wonder why they did so few of the Devils. I guess they had less inventory to clear out? That's mine because Devils had about 30 or so pages of stuff before the sale while teams like Dallas, Colorado and Edmonton had like 40+ pages.

I'll again say I don't get how they work. They have plenty of Devils jerseys that have been sitting for YEARS. I'm not saying they should sell them all for $99, but why not knock some of those $400 jerseys down to $200-250 and clear them out?

Could be due to contract reasons with the Devils. Either that or they just feel comfortable with the stock levels they have. They do have a ton of Devils stuff that has been sitting for years, but it is still nothing compared to the stock that Colorado, Edmonton, and Dallas they have had. I don't think other teams they do like Boston and LA had any that were on sale.

I don't think other teams they do like Boston and LA had any that were on sale.

There was a Bruins Jordan Caron for $149

There was a Bruins Jordan Caron for $149

Had that one in my cart before I realized who it was. Not happening.

Not sure where to put this, so I'll put it here. Happened to stumble on this last night, but I'm a bit too far away to make it worth going to get.

http://hartford.craigslist.org/spo/5103158704.html

Anybody in the Hartford, CT area may want to check out the other stuff he has posted. Hey, maybe if there's something you really want he would ship to you, he seems to know what he's talking about. I don't think there's any crazy deals in there, but he's got some nice jerseys at pretty decent prices.

http://hartford.craigslist.org/search/sss?userid=66781205

He's had those up for a while, I saw those at least a month if not multiple months ago.

Oh alright, just saw them and figured people may have missed them since as far as I can tell they're only posted on craigslist. Just figured I'd pass it on.