DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

You can safely acetone that logo off clean. Did it before with a canucks cosby. It takes a few rounds but its like it was never there.

I was all ready to take this suggestion and work on a Nordiques of mine that has a cosby stamp. Then I realized there is a screened fleur de lis a couple inches away. Yeah... I think I'll leave it. It's not hurting anything.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahhh...the ever-elusive size 57 jersey. Little do people know that all these jerseys were actually made for Steve Heinze to use but apparently a few others got out into the general public.

LOL

Speaking of ever-elusive, my Ghost union jersey arrived and I finally found my frozen four patch-- i'll be sending it over for some work if that's ok, Mike

Lack of wear and that autograph doomed that jersey.

Been watching that and the Christmas sweater one all week. I'd love to, but that's a little to much for a design I'm not as in love with as I thought I'd be.

I have one also, just can't find it...

Edited by mfitz804

_578_zpswhex1rsz.jpg

_57_zpsxsdewy9z.jpg

I would have strongly considered paying what I did for the jersey...just for the patch to use on a salt lake jersey.

Devils fans: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-16-Albany-Devils-Military-Jersey-Worn-Signed-by-10-Rod-Pelley-/401109736432

I had one camo jersey in my collection but sold it. Just could never embrace the look.

Whoever buys it will/must have to love the s*** out of that jersey at that price. They are just going to wear more again next year with the prices falling like the NJ Devils retro night jersey.

Interesting how they are also auctioning off a Sislo ugly Christmas sweater Albany Devils jersey as well. According to my records, they only wore 1 jersey for the game and his jersey was auctioned off via NHL Auctions at the final bid price of $825.00. Is this the same one or did he wear multiple jerseys in the game? If he wore multiple jerseys, I would not be happy with the AHL and Albany Devils.

Well both special albany jerseys went for $800+, too high for me.

I debated going for the Devils vintage with the cosby logo but I decided against it last minute. Somebody got a decent price at around $230. That's honestly the first time I've ever used any type of restraint on a jersey I wanted, I'm kinda proud of myself.

What is this "restraint" that you speak of my friend?

Restraints are what they have to put on your wrists to keep you from bidding on jerseys, I do believe.

I don't know. I had almost $300 entered in the bid window, and I just sat there and watched the timer run out without doing anything.

There might be something wrong with me.

I snagged it. I put in a what-the-hell bid with about 9 minutes left and then went to bed. Woke up this morning very surprised to see that I won it. Have no idea who to put on there or where to even send it (EPS???).

Daneyko maybe.

Edited by jsh139

EPS is fine. Keener does them especially nice also.

Daneyko is a good choice. Here's mine, purchased it with name/number done already so no idea who did it.

161DEF91-BBEE-4D30-9517-BAC47FFD4359_zps

Very nice. Forgot about Keener. I'll probably go that route as I've read such good things about him and his attention to detail.

Very nice. Forgot about Keener. I'll probably go that route as I've read such good things about him and his attention to detail.

Stay tuned...My order from Keener was delivered today. It's at home waiting for me...the suspense!

I'll post some pics soon ;)

EPS does Devils extremely well too, even the vintage ones. The difference between Keener and EPS is not worth the shipping to and from Canada.

I am also shocked it didn't sell for more. That is actually quite a good deal for that type of jersey.

Edited by Devilsguy

MeiGray has Capitals throwback 2.0 goalie cuts. They also listed a whach of Avalanche 2.0 in all 3 styles for cheap.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=371616076802&alt=web

I snagged it. I put in a what-the-hell bid with about 9 minutes left and then went to bed. Woke up this morning very surprised to see that I won it. Have no idea who to put on there or where to even send it (EPS???).

Daneyko maybe.

Aw nice. I have another one in the works so I felt ok not going for that one. Glad somebody here got it.

If you don't mind sharing, what was your max bid? Curious what I would have payed if I did bid, or if I would have even won at all.

EPS does Devils extremely well too, even the vintage ones. The difference between Keener and EPS is not worth the shipping to and from Canada.

Another difference is 2-3 weeks as opposed to 8-12 weeks, if time is a concern.

I personally use EPS for just about everything so you can't go wrong going that way.

MeiGray is on eBay????

They've been there for a while. They usually post stuff that is in their clearance section, but some of the newer items they just posted were never listed there, like the Capitals jerseys.

I always see those Devils gloves Meigray puts up on eBay thinking they are used, especially those Stevens ones, and think I just found a great deal.

Gets me many times.