DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

$45 shipping to Canada. Wonderful...

Another reason to move out of America Jr.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, in the last few hours a third of them have been sold! Also they added 1.0/2.0 designations to the Edges. They must be reading this board! :P

Well those are crazy prices. If the Devils did that I would probably buy at least 2 home, 2 road to strip, maybe a couple more if they had some good players available.

I don't have an exact plan, but when I saw that price, I quickly looked through, found the only road white 2.0 remaining (Cuma, #26), and grabbed it. For $110 shipped, and for how much I actually love the Wild logo, I'll figure out which player to do.

I've already reached out to Heritage Embroidery and Design, and they said their current turnaround time is 2 weeks or less, and that they can absolutely do jerseys with the correct nameplate.

For anyone looking to do this, it will be $85 plus tax.

I'm thinking either Parise or Suter.

And yea, there weren't current roads when I was looking either. They had the 2013 roads, but nothing current. To be totally honest, I forgot there was a difference when I was purchasing cuz I was too excited about the price.

Edited by dsl135

$750 for a John Scott GI :D

That's reigning All-Star game MVP John Scott, actually. I wonder if we can figure out some way to troll the Hall of Fame and get him in there too?

That's reigning All-Star game MVP John Scott, actually.

I know..I'd love having more Scott jerseys in my collection besides his Hawks gamer, but I'm not paying those prices. Stupid ASG :P

That's reigning All-Star game MVP John Scott, actually. I wonder if we can figure out some way to troll the Hall of Fame and get him in there too?

One step at a time. I've heard he wants to get into broadcasting, so we need to get that human shitstain Milbury fired so Scott can replace him.

One step at a time. I've heard he wants to get into broadcasting, so we need to get that human shitstain Milbury fired so Scott can replace him.

OK, then if we are going to keep it going, he needs to call the Stanley Cup Finals.

Oh yea if you can not beat them join them

Will sell the kit if anyone needs one 60.00

Edited by cowboys