sungod661

DEALS AND STEALS

Anyway to tell if they are 2.0 and not 1.0?

Zoom into the pictures. If you see air knit on the arms, it is 2.0. For example, this one looks like a 2.0 to me

http://www.stateofhockeystore.com/game-used-gear/game-issued-jerseys/minnesota-wild-game-issued-jersey-gij000007382.html

This looks like it might be a 1.0, but it is hard to be entirely certain just because the Minnesota Wild organization seems to only use cell phone cameras from 2007 in their team store. http://www.stateofhockeystore.com/game-used-gear/game-issued-jerseys/minnesota-wild-game-issued-jersey-gij000007521.html

Unless the team did something wacky like add patches over the old vector logos, the ones that say REEBOK on the neck, are almost certainly 2.0s.

$45 shipping to Canada. Wonderful...

Zoom into the pictures. If you see air knit on the arms, it is 2.0. For example, this one looks like a 2.0 to me

http://www.stateofhockeystore.com/game-used-gear/game-issued-jerseys/minnesota-wild-game-issued-jersey-gij000007382.html

This looks like it might be a 1.0, but it is hard to be entirely certain just because the Minnesota Wild organization seems to only use cell phone cameras from 2007 in their team store. http://www.stateofhockeystore.com/game-used-gear/game-issued-jerseys/minnesota-wild-game-issued-jersey-gij000007521.html

Unless the team did something wacky like add patches over the old vector logos, the ones that say REEBOK on the neck, are almost certainly 2.0s.

Yeah, the ones I was looking at were really terrible and grainy jpegs that you couldn't see details.

But I ended up getting the Green of the Wellman jersey so I am pretty sure I got a 1.0 :(

$45 shipping to Canada. Wonderful...

Another reason to move out of America Jr.

Another reason to move out of America Jr.

America Jr. or Bud Lite?

Wow, in the last few hours a third of them have been sold! Also they added 1.0/2.0 designations to the Edges. They must be reading this board! :P

Well those are crazy prices. If the Devils did that I would probably buy at least 2 home, 2 road to strip, maybe a couple more if they had some good players available.

I don't have an exact plan, but when I saw that price, I quickly looked through, found the only road white 2.0 remaining (Cuma, #26), and grabbed it. For $110 shipped, and for how much I actually love the Wild logo, I'll figure out which player to do.

I've already reached out to Heritage Embroidery and Design, and they said their current turnaround time is 2 weeks or less, and that they can absolutely do jerseys with the correct nameplate.

For anyone looking to do this, it will be $85 plus tax.

I'm thinking either Parise or Suter.

And yea, there weren't current roads when I was looking either. They had the 2013 roads, but nothing current. To be totally honest, I forgot there was a difference when I was purchasing cuz I was too excited about the price.

Edited by dsl135

As the expo draws near, I'm wondering what MGG's sale will be. There's a few jerseys I'd *like* to get as long as it's a good sale.

Yea since maybe a lot of teams changing there styles .

$750 for a John Scott GI :D

Worth it. I'd pay tens of thousands of dollars for one of his....

In all seriousness, I slightly overpaid for a Vintage 2003-04 jersey that was GI-ed. It'll be a nice addition to my collection, even though I'm a Bruins fan.

$750 for a John Scott GI :D

That's reigning All-Star game MVP John Scott, actually. I wonder if we can figure out some way to troll the Hall of Fame and get him in there too?

That's reigning All-Star game MVP John Scott, actually.

I know..I'd love having more Scott jerseys in my collection besides his Hawks gamer, but I'm not paying those prices. Stupid ASG :P

That's reigning All-Star game MVP John Scott, actually. I wonder if we can figure out some way to troll the Hall of Fame and get him in there too?

One step at a time. I've heard he wants to get into broadcasting, so we need to get that human shitstain Milbury fired so Scott can replace him.

One step at a time. I've heard he wants to get into broadcasting, so we need to get that human shitstain Milbury fired so Scott can replace him.

OK, then if we are going to keep it going, he needs to call the Stanley Cup Finals.

yea I have a Richter kit for those sent in a offer

yea I have a Richter kit for those sent in a offer

That I cannot support.

I already have your Marty

I did have a Marty in that one, didn't I?