DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

1 minute ago, dsl135 said:

$10 a patch is extremely fair, even when someone doesn't have to special order them, so I say yes, that's definitely fair.

Agreed. 

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

It must be so nice to be able to visit them directly. Meanwhile, I'm sitting here checking my UPS tracking over and over again.

EDIT: Guess what just showed up outside my front door...

The best part is I have never paid any shipping charges from them ever:)

8 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

The best part is I have never paid any shipping charges from them ever:)

I do have to pay shipping, but the good news is, I am close enough that UPS delivers from them to me in one day. Seriously debating about getting a Zubrus, which I do not need.

Living close enough to get one-day shipping no matter what you pay is nice.

I get that with the filament for my 3D printer since the company that makes it is a 90-minute drive north of me. I just don't feel like driving 3 hours round trip. 

24 minutes ago, dsl135 said:

$10 a patch is extremely fair, even when someone doesn't have to special order them, so I say yes, that's definitely fair.

That's what I figured. Even if they're just repros and even though I only need one right now, that seemed pretty good, but I wanted to be sure.

Edited by TheKevinShow

If any of you were the one who outbid me for the Serge Aubin preseason gamer on eBay, thank you. Even with PayPal Credit, I let my bidding get out of control on that one.

5 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

I'm surprised that Meigray hasn't released their sales terms yet. I'm tempted by just two jerseys... It would be nice if they did more than 40 percent this year.

It would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath.  I'm guessing it'll be like their Black Friday sale.  35% off jerseys older than two seasons, and decreasing from there.

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

It would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath.  I'm guessing it'll be like their Black Friday sale.  35% off jerseys older than two seasons, and decreasing from there.

This is what I am expecting the sale terms to be as well.

Last couple of years they don't release the sale terms until only a few days before the expo.  2-3 years ago they released it about 36 hours before the expo was supposed to start.

i think they try to hold off as they don't want too many customers holding off on orders until the sale.

6 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Not a deal ... or a steal but from the EPS Facebook page just now.

The season is upon us at EPS. NFL camps are under way and we are completing work for NHL Development Camps. Next up, NCAA hockey. Lead times on orders are expected to increase over the coming months. Thanks to those who sent in orders during our slower season. Anyone who doesn't want to wait for product can start sending orders around February for faster service.

This makes me grateful that I got my (really nicely done) Kelly B-Sens back. 

In other words, "abandon all hope that a sale is forthcoming".

Will be sending in my remaining blanks in a couple of weeks. I can wait. 

I didn't think they would have a sale when Memorial day rolled around and usually they have theirs in early to mid April.

2 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

I didn't think they would have a sale when Memorial day rolled around and usually they have theirs in early to mid April.

I know, but I was hoping. 

Cheap size 44 Devils Ultrafil for tiny gentlemen. Or a jersey for outfitting random girls mdwsta4 style. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Jersey-Devils-CCM-Ultrafil-Jersey-with-fight-strap-/172272338371?hash=item281c3b45c3:g:GxgAAOSwYSlXhjed

33 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Cheap size 44 Devils Ultrafil for tiny gentlemen. Or a jersey for outfitting random girls mdwsta4 style. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Jersey-Devils-CCM-Ultrafil-Jersey-with-fight-strap-/172272338371?hash=item281c3b45c3:g:GxgAAOSwYSlXhjed

Best part of description was the seller said he got it at Champs Sports in 1995, back when they actually still sold sporting goods.

Miss those days and when Herman's was around in the tri-State area.

18 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Best part of description was the seller said he got it at Champs Sports in 1995, back when they actually still sold sporting goods.

Miss those days and when Herman's was around in the tri-State area.

I worked in an affiliated store, I bought every piece of Devils stuff Champs got with my discount. 

Sports authority here in Canada when they went out of business ,they had all the Nike jerseys at like 50 bucks I purchased a ton almost like the sap sale 

3 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

You beat me. A dry-cleaning will probably take care of that. 

Nice find.  If your stripping it watch out for the jersey being whiter under the numbers then the rest of the jersey.  Had that issue on my last two strips.

Oddly, I liked Steve Passmore when he was a Hawk and he played for Chicago when they wore this style of CCM so I think I'm just gonna leave it. 

It's gonna get a soak in Oxy-clean tonight and should look as good as new this time tomorrow. 

I was worried with all the stains that it would be heavily worn but it feels crisp. 

Got an email from Meigray about the summer sale (I assume most of you did as well).  Terms seem pretty darn good!

I won't paste the whole email here, but the gist of it is 25% off NHL 2014-15 jerseys.  40% off NHL 2002-14 jerseys OR buy one, get one free.

Edit:  Full terms are up on their FB page - https://www.facebook.com/MeiGray

Edited by jsh139

9 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Got an email from Meigray about the summer sale (I assume most of you did as well).  Terms seem pretty darn good!

I won't paste the whole email here, but the gist of it is 25% off NHL 2014-15 jerseys.  40% off NHL 2002-14 jerseys OR buy one, get one free.

I did not get my e-mail. What's the deal on ECHL jerseys, if you don't mind?

Just now, mfitz804 said:

I did not get my e-mail. What's the deal on ECHL jerseys, if you don't mind?

ECHL-MGG (meigray.com)
  • Buy one ECHL-MGG jersey from 2012-13 or earlier at retail price, take a second ECHL-MGG jersey from 2012-13 or earlier of equal or lesser value FOR FREE ... OR ...
  • Take 40% off any 2013-14 or earlier ECHL-MGG program jersey in stock.

It's on their Facebook page.