DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

If this was a size 52, it would be mine - a Devils authentic for $39.99 free shipping.  Maybe I will buy it.....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-NHL-New-Jersey-Devils-Center-Ice-Hockey-Jersey-Embroidered-CCM-Red-Sz-48/382482727627?hash=item590dbf42cb:g:MhQAAOSwxphbFv6T

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Crap. There’s a Devils jersey with a signed crest I would buy but would need a crest for. That would've been good for me to cut up. 

Good deal on a Buffalo Sabres Goat Head jersey. It’s listed incorrectly, and has only one picture, but you can clearly see the authentic tag in the collar. It has a buy-it-now for only $30. I’ve bought too much in the last week otherwise I would jump on this in a second. Here’s the link: 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F263744139151

Edited by spudrock512

I never understand why people call that a goat head. It looks like a Buffalo to me.

Buffalo.jpg

f5d784aa1eabbde15ba5e2d90c3ba828.jpg

s-l300.jpg

Edited by mfitz804

I don't often see alot of Authentic 90's Winnipeg Jets come up.  It's on the smaller size at 44, but for $179, maybe would help someone out ... https://www.ebay.com/itm/DALLAS-DRAKE-Winnipeg-Jets-Vintage-Hockey-Jersey-Size-44-CCM-Maska-Fight-Strap/173365091918?hash=item285d5d5e4e:g:k7sAAOSwpoJbIpEA

*UPDATE* - sorry all, looks like whoever the seller is saw the extra attention and changed price from $179 to $249.

Edited by kkash48
Information changed and didn't want to mislead anyone

On 6/9/2018 at 6:46 PM, Hockey Bob said:

Best part is that it is complete with fight strap

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is more having to do with those players no longer on the Rangers than the coming of Adizero 2.0

49 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

I think it is more having to do with those players no longer on the Rangers than the coming of Adizero 2.0

Probably. I ignored the names of the players, as I tend to do when it comes to the Rangers. 

The Leafs were selling the Arenas and Stadium Series jerseys for $60cdn.  Just try to move them out like those rags traded player jerseys.

Coolhockeys eBay store called sportshirts has Kyle Turris Ottawa Home Adizero up to size 54 for $50.00 bucks American with 9.99 shipping. I’m a 56 but for that price I swung. 

30 minutes ago, AeroFishOne said:

Coolhockeys eBay store called sportshirts has Kyle Turris Ottawa Home IndoZero up to size 54 for $50.00 bucks American with 9.99 shipping. I’m a 56 but for that price I swung. 

Fixed ?

1 hour ago, AeroFishOne said:

Coolhockeys eBay store called sportshirts has Kyle Turris Ottawa Home Adizero up to size 54 for $50.00 bucks American with 9.99 shipping. I’m a 56 but for that price I swung. 

They run kinda small, have you tried an Adidas 54 yet?

Yeah. Reeboks i normally buy54. Have to buy 56 in adidas. I get my jerseys larger so I can wear over pads when playing. Don’t know if I’ll be able to do that with this one but it will be fine at that price to just have for the collection and wear around, Thanks though for the heads up. Great price for a customized even though indo Jersey. Waiting for a Canes MIC. Didn’t get to go to the Summerfest to see if they had any during he equipment sale and haven’t seen anyone post.

55 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Thanks, got them talked down a few extra bucks.  Who to go with for a 92-93? Broduer? Stevens? Or should I go 94-95 Stanley Cup Patched jersey?  Then I need the patch...options.

You’re welcome. Can’t go wrong with Marty, which also gets you more coverage in the event it doesn’t strip clean. 

Its been discussed that many of the players had already switched over to airknit by the time of the Finals. I still have a 1995 SCF Ultrafil but some might call foul. 

Edited by mfitz804

12 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

You’re welcome. Can’t go wrong with Marty, which also gets you more coverage in the event it doesn’t strip clean. 

Its been discussed that many of the players had already switched over to airknit by the time of the Finals. I still have a 1995 SCF Ultrafil but some might call foul. 

Good idea on those, a 1992-93 Martin Brodeur it is!