sungod661

DEALS AND STEALS

3 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

Yeah I have been getting them too and at about 2-3 times a day.  Been especially bad since the beginning of November.  The deals have been anywhere from 25-40% off too.

LAST DAY!!!

Until tomorrow when it starts again. 

Like the sign outside the bar that says “Free beers tomorrow!”  

Free Beer? What about Hot Wings?

Our hosts are offering 20% off all jerseys, Adidas included. 

Cool!  Thanks for the heads up!  How's is their customization?  The jersey I am looking at has customization for $70.  That seems reasonable, but I thought I would ask about that price and the quality.

Thanks again!

5 minutes ago, Evil Pirate Zamboni said:

Cool!  Thanks for the heads up!  How's is their customization?  The jersey I am looking at has customization for $70.  That seems reasonable, but I thought I would ask about that price and the quality.

Thanks again!

The quality of their sewn customization is fine, but the accuracy may not be exact. I know for the Devils, they are not accurate. 

Several places have the adidas jerseys on sale for a couple days. Held one in my hand and liked it but I can't get around the idea of an indo-authentic. I really like the Wilds new home, need a Canes Home jersey and want a Vegas jersey. Decisions, decisions. my luck they announce Canadian mades will be for sale right after I decide to get one.

1 minute ago, spudrock512 said:

WOW. 30 bucks?! That's a steal, indeed.  Paging @LAK74

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-75-year-anniversary-patch-Hockey-Jersey-Size-44-New-w-Tags-Center-Ice-1992/222824767141?hash=item33e1641ea5:g:zB4AAOSwbF1aLBVJ

Good for a smaller person or a collector that doesn't mind a smaller version that they don't wear. 200 OBO not bad if you can get it down around 150. Borderline steal on a nice old ultrafil.

48 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-75-year-anniversary-patch-Hockey-Jersey-Size-44-New-w-Tags-Center-Ice-1992/222824767141?hash=item33e1641ea5:g:zB4AAOSwbF1aLBVJ

Good for a smaller person or a collector that doesn't mind a smaller version that they don't wear. 200 OBO not bad if you can get it down around 150. Borderline steal on a nice old ultrafil.

40103418751_1dc5450cff_b.jpg

Meigray listed some Devils camo and Hockey Fights Cancer TI's in the clearance section (not really a steal, but don't know where to post this ;) )

Edited by amonte78

On 1/29/2018 at 1:29 PM, spudrock512 said:

Had I seen this when it was still available I would have grabbed it without thinking twice.  That's a steal and my size.

The IndoZero Miller and McDonagh jerseys with the crappy 1 layer screened names and numbers are now down to $45 with current coupon code at Dickssportinggoods.com

Edited by lhg39

On 3/2/2018 at 4:50 PM, lhg39 said:

The IndoZero Miller and McDonagh jerseys with the crappy 1 layer screened names and numbers are now down to $45 with current coupon code at Dickssportinggoods.com

What code?

1 hour ago, Zeshy25 said:

What code?

It was a one day code TEAM20. Only worked last Friday

Ebay has a 20% off coupon, PSPRING20, good until 8 PM Pacific.  You can use it on any jersey (or anything else).

34 minutes ago, LetsGoCaps said:

Ebay has a 20% off coupon, PSPRING20, good until 8 PM Pacific.  You can use it on any jersey (or anything else).

Can Canada use it or if we ship to the USA 

Nice, thanks!  Usually those coupons only work with certain items/sellers.  This one seems to work on just about anything. 

3 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Nice, thanks!  Usually those coupons only work with certain items/sellers.  This one seems to work on just about anything. 

I like when they offer these. But its always when there is nothing for me to buy. Today is no different. 

1 hour ago, LetsGoCaps said:

Thanks for the coupon heads up! 

*Crosses one off in my wanted list*

:angry: you gotta be kidding me.  Just picked something up last night.

Oh well.  I don't think it would have lasted til now.

8 minutes ago, furiousd said:

:angry: you gotta be kidding me.  Just picked something up last night.

Oh well.  I don't think it would have lasted til now.

Same here. Coulda saved about $40...