DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

The seller has 3 jerseys, all with the same number 16 and blurred out last name.  Maybe he put his own name on them and doesn’t want it to show in the pictures?

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, LAK74 said:

The seller has 3 jerseys, all with the same number 16 and blurred out last name.  Maybe he put his own name on them and doesn’t want it to show in the pictures?

Could be. Good hypothesis.  I feel like that's a violation of eBay's TOS. The buyer can't see what they're actually buying.

Someone got a decent deal. 
https://www.ebay.com/itm/-/382525433789?nordt=true&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l10137

Not sure about the customization but NWT and in a good size. 

1 hour ago, LondonGardens said:

I have a gamer of the same style. That one is legit, would make a great Nylander 62 jersey. The style is a tribute to the OHL Marlboros:
http://news.sportslogos.net/2012/10/01/new-toronto-marlies-alts-hit-close-to-home/

19 hours ago, galvinwong said:

I have a gamer of the same style. That one is legit, would make a great Nylander 62 jersey. The style is a tribute to the OHL Marlboros:
http://news.sportslogos.net/2012/10/01/new-toronto-marlies-alts-hit-close-to-home/

Man, that Marlies jersey is a beauty. It could also make a great Andreas Johnsson jersey too if he makes the Leafs and has an impact as a rookie next season.

So the contact who handles the Rangers game-worn jerseys is running a special on their current stock. 

1 jersey 10% off

2 jerseys 20% off 

3 jerseys 30% off 

4 jerseys 40% off 

5 jerseys 50% off 

Wanted to see if anyone here would be interested in combining orders to try and get 50% off on jerseys. I can post the list of jerseys if anyone is interested. So far, I’ve got one other person interested so we still need to find 3 more jersey orders. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks 

I hope this wasn't posted previously but Meigray has a bunch of NOBR MiC Washington Capitals Adidas jerseys in their clearance section for $250.  They all have the NHL centennial patch too.

Edited by Devilsguy

14 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

I hope this wasn't posted previously but Meigray has a bunch of NOBR MiC Washington Capitals Adidas jerseys in their clearance section for $250.  They all have the NHL centennial patch too.

I wonder what the deal is with those Holtby jerseys? No goalie size with removed MGG tag. Customized  GIs/TIs?

Edited by amonte78

18 minutes ago, LetsGoHomeBaby said:

Possibly used for the geico commerical in a few of the scenes

I’ve researched pics and watched those commercials, several times, and I’m still sure that was a goalie cut jersey used in all of them. 

But the good news is I saved 15% in only 15 minutes on my car insurance. 

6 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

I’ve researched pics and watched those commercials, several times, and I’m still sure that was a goalie cut jersey used in all of them. 

I wonder if I can save 15% in 15 minutes if I enter the code “Geico” in the promo code at MGG?

42 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

The pool scene is a goalie cut for sure, i still think the on ice scene is player cut.

29 minutes ago, LetsGoHomeBaby said:

The pool scene is a goalie cut for sure, i still think the on ice scene is player cut.

The arms on Addidas goalie cut jerseys are already tighter than the Reebok 2.0’s. Just for measure, I honestly can barely fit my arm through the sleeves of an Addidas goalie cut when I’m wearing my chest protector. 

If you look at the behind the scenes video, the 96, 98 are skaters in that Geico commercial. 

I think the Holtby's were accidentally customized for the Geico commercial (accidentally customized 58+ jerseys instead of 58GC) and thus were not used.  Great deal for a Caps fan.

Edited by NYIJM29

Man, I wish these Caps jerseys were smaller than size 58. I wonder if EPS did the customization even though they were used for a commercial.