sungod661

DEALS AND STEALS

They were on for $50 each at Real Sports along with the Arenas. 

I still passed. 

Modells has McDonagh and Miller Rangers Adizeros for $50 and current coupon SAVE10 brings it to $40.

Interesting...blowout pricing usually means a change is coming...

Adizero 2.0?

I think it is more having to do with those players no longer on the Rangers than the coming of Adizero 2.0

49 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

I think it is more having to do with those players no longer on the Rangers than the coming of Adizero 2.0

Probably. I ignored the names of the players, as I tend to do when it comes to the Rangers. 

The Leafs were selling the Arenas and Stadium Series jerseys for $60cdn.  Just try to move them out like those rags traded player jerseys.

Coolhockeys eBay store called sportshirts has Kyle Turris Ottawa Home Adizero up to size 54 for $50.00 bucks American with 9.99 shipping. I’m a 56 but for that price I swung. 

30 minutes ago, AeroFishOne said:

Coolhockeys eBay store called sportshirts has Kyle Turris Ottawa Home IndoZero up to size 54 for $50.00 bucks American with 9.99 shipping. I’m a 56 but for that price I swung. 

Fixed 😉

1 hour ago, AeroFishOne said:

Coolhockeys eBay store called sportshirts has Kyle Turris Ottawa Home Adizero up to size 54 for $50.00 bucks American with 9.99 shipping. I’m a 56 but for that price I swung. 

They run kinda small, have you tried an Adidas 54 yet?

Yeah. Reeboks i normally buy54. Have to buy 56 in adidas. I get my jerseys larger so I can wear over pads when playing. Don’t know if I’ll be able to do that with this one but it will be fine at that price to just have for the collection and wear around, Thanks though for the heads up. Great price for a customized even though indo Jersey. Waiting for a Canes MIC. Didn’t get to go to the Summerfest to see if they had any during he equipment sale and haven’t seen anyone post.

55 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Thanks, got them talked down a few extra bucks.  Who to go with for a 92-93? Broduer? Stevens? Or should I go 94-95 Stanley Cup Patched jersey?  Then I need the patch...options.

You’re welcome. Can’t go wrong with Marty, which also gets you more coverage in the event it doesn’t strip clean. 

Its been discussed that many of the players had already switched over to airknit by the time of the Finals. I still have a 1995 SCF Ultrafil but some might call foul. 

Edited by mfitz804

12 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

You’re welcome. Can’t go wrong with Marty, which also gets you more coverage in the event it doesn’t strip clean. 

Its been discussed that many of the players had already switched over to airknit by the time of the Finals. I still have a 1995 SCF Ultrafil but some might call foul. 

Good idea on those, a 1992-93 Martin Brodeur it is!

Oh, you are right, I thought he was up for good in 92-93, but I am wrong. OK, 93-94 it is.

40 minutes ago, QueenAnnesRevenge said:

I wouldnt go ‘92-93 as he was only called up for one game that year and that was in the white jersey. You could go for a ‘93-94 Calder trophy jersey.

To add, I think his 92-93 his call up consisted of him sitting on the bench and not getting playing time.  He spent pretty much the entire season in Utica.

Also for some reason the 95 cup patch the originals are hard to find and the repros are at best just OK looking.

Edited by Devilsguy

Brodeur’s road 1995 Finals jersey was for sure airknit, so I imagine the OP will probably not want to consider that option.  Despite that jersey being airknit, it seems that quite a few ultrafils were used the next season in 1995/96, including a home Brodeur.  I don’t know about the road one though; you Devils fans would know more about that than I.

8 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Brodeur’s road 1995 Finals jersey was for sure airknit, so I imagine the OP will probably not want to consider that option.  Despite that jersey being airknit, it seems that quite a few ultrafils were used the next season in 1995/96, including a home Brodeur.  I don’t know about the road one though; you Devils fans would know more about that than I.

That was a weird year.  They mixed and matched that one.  In 95 they used set 1 for regular season and then I believe set 2 in playoffs.  They did use a mix of air-knits and ultrafils in that playoffs/finals.  In 95-96 most players wore their ultrafil 95 playoff stamped jerseys for their set 1's before going almost if not all air-knit for set 2.

Just a hodgepodge at that time and it really depended on player to player.

Well this discussion escalated in my absence. 

Agreed with all of the above. 93-94 makes the most sense. Which basically means name, number and no special patches. 

But, you made me realize that I could do the 92-93 patching on my incoming Ultrafil (Stevens, mine wasn't stripped so the single digit is no issue), so thanks for that!

That's why I had made my red ultrafil a Brodeur with no patches.  Too risky with them changing things during that time.

26 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

That's why I had made my red ultrafil a Brodeur with no patches.  Too risky with them changing things during that time.

I have one of those as well. 

I also hava a white MacLean Ultrafil with the 95 cup patch, though.