DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

At one time, those Rangers TBTC were the hardest to obtain! ... now they are popping up left and right! .. Why can't that be Blackhawks TBTC! .. Or Toronto! .. Or Montreal!!  :)   

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 6/15/2019 at 10:31 PM, jsh139 said:

Anyone get any inside info on what the Meigray summer sale is gonna look like this year? Same old 40% off of 2016 and older stuff I’d guess?

Speaking of MeiGray, I'm checking the site several times a day to see if the announced "cheap" consignment jerseys are available :(

Edited by amonte78

No word on the summer sale yet, but if you're going to the Meigray Expo, they're offering a special deal to attendees:

NEW FOR 2019. CURRENT SEASON PRODUCT ON SALE. Expo attendees who come back to the warehouse after the show to kick off our annual Summer Sale will BE ABLE TO TAKE 10 Percent off selected current season's items. This is a ONE-DAY SALE FOR EXPO ATTENDEES ONLY.

This reinforces my suspicion that they didn't sell very much this season.  At least for the Flyers and Devils, it seems like almost the entire season's jersey catalog went unsold.

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

No word on the summer sale yet, but if you're going to the Meigray Expo, they're offering a special deal to attendees:

NEW FOR 2019. CURRENT SEASON PRODUCT ON SALE. Expo attendees who come back to the warehouse after the show to kick off our annual Summer Sale will BE ABLE TO TAKE 10 Percent off selected current season's items. This is a ONE-DAY SALE FOR EXPO ATTENDEES ONLY.

This reinforces my suspicion that they didn't sell very much this season.  At least for the Flyers and Devils, it seems like almost the entire season's jersey catalog went unsold.

That’s interesting. As it happens I have my eye on a current year jersey or two. 

On 6/20/2019 at 12:04 PM, kkash48 said:

At one time, those Rangers TBTC were the hardest to obtain! ... now they are popping up left and right! .. Why can't that be Blackhawks TBTC! .. Or Toronto! .. Or Montreal!!  :)   

Bruins, Leafs, Red Wings, and Hawks (before Tazer bought them all that is) used to pop up all the time...Rangers and Habs seem to be the most elusive.

On 6/21/2019 at 3:46 PM, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

*selected current seasons items, though, so even if the whole inventory of each team won't be on sale, it'll be most of it.

Dave from Meigray clarified:

Hi all,

Just want to clarify something in our email that just went out regarding sale terms of the Expo:

2. NEW FOR 2019. CURRENT SEASON PRODUCT ON SALE. Expo attendees who come back to the warehouse after the show to kick off our annual Summer Sale will BE ABLE TO TAKE 10 Percent off selected current season's items. This is a ONE-DAY SALE FOR EXPO ATTENDEES ONLY. 

The majority of 2018-19 items will be on sale. Certain exclusions may apply.

Thanks and hope to see you there.

So, probably all 2018-19 items except outdoor games, SCF and other specialty games is my guess. 

9 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Dave from Meigray clarified:

So, probably all 2018-19 items except outdoor games, SCF and other specialty games is my guess. 

And probably no Vegas. They still value those like gold for some reason......

24 minutes ago, KB67 said:

And probably no Vegas. They still value those like gold for some reason......

Maybe. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them on sale. It’s not the same magic team as last season. But, who knows. 

4 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Maybe. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them on sale. It’s not the same magic team as last season. But, who knows. 

The Devils Adidas were excluded from promo previously also. I think, I can’t really remember right now. 

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The Devils Adidas were excluded from promo previously also. I think, I can’t really remember right now. 

I think just Taylor Hall. And maybe Nico, too. 

8 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

I think just Taylor Hall. And maybe Nico, too. 

That’s right, it was just those guys. 

Its irrelevant now, I think I bought the last two that were good for me this morning. Draft day was very productive lol. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

That’s right, it was just those guys. 

Its irrelevant now, I think I bought the last two that were good for me this morning. Draft day was very productive lol. 

I wouldn’t rush to turn one of those into a Hughes Jersey......

8 hours ago, KB67 said:

I wouldn’t rush to turn one of those into a Hughes Jersey......

Why’s that?

On 6/22/2019 at 10:41 AM, slimcutta said:

Bruins, Leafs, Red Wings, and Hawks (before Tazer bought them all that is) used to pop up all the time...Rangers and Habs seem to be the most elusive.

HaHaHa Slim :-)  I only have 22...I have a few still at the customizer...

TBTC.jpg

1 minute ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

Well, he does need to be assigned a number first. That's always helpful.

That’s just common sense, I’m assuming that’s not what he meant.

Edited by mfitz804

4 minutes ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

To the people who had the #43 jerseys made at the Festival, there was a lack of.

That’s true. But I didn’t exactly start collecting yesterday, I’ll wait for the number to be assigned, that goes without saying.

I probably won’t order my Subban yet either. I’m confident of his number, but I will wait to see it before I buy it. Shouldn’t be long.

1 hour ago, Tazer19 said:

HaHaHa Slim :-)  I only have 22...I have a few still at the customizer...

TBTC.jpg

Kind of the pot calling the kettle black when this happens, but brother, you have a problem. 

7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Kind of the pot calling the kettle black when this happens, but brother, you have a problem. 

Problem...?? Nah...:-) It's my favorite team and my favorite jersey...

9 minutes ago, Tazer19 said:

Problem...?? Nah...:-) It's my favorite team and my favorite jersey...

Right on...the only problem is deciding which one to wear.