DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

You'll get it. I don't think I've EVER gotten shipping confirmation from them. Int'l shipping is ridiculously slow right now too so I'm sure that's not helping. I'm waiting on one I ordered from Europe over three weeks ago.

Yeah I'm not super worried. I've ordered from them before and I recall it taking a while, this order was at the tail end of a holiday season so I wasn't exactly expecting it in the 1-2 week span they claim. This one will end up sitting in my closet anyway until it reaches it's turn to get numbered.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got my order last week but they don't send out notifications stating the items been shipped, it just shows up.

I got jerseys from them all the time. got the jerseys every time.

This could be a great steal and then some one can strip it and turn it to a Bure or something

My link

Turn a Messier in to a Bure??

Someone must be high.

You can get charged for that in Canada.

The numbers appear way too far apart...

it just a replica anywho

Turn a Messier in to a Bure??

Someone must be high.

You can get charged for that in Canada.

Yeah I forgot to mention Trevor Linden. Plus Bure did more for the canucks than messier.

Yeah I forgot to mention Trevor Linden. Plus Bure did more for the canucks than messier.

True, True! but Messier is well. Messier! 6 cups. 2 teams. All captain. :)

Ya ME and it's a 54

HAHA! It endned for $42 bucks! LOL!

he did admit to washing and it having stains.

True, True! but Messier is well. Messier! 6 cups. 2 teams. All captain. :)

Yes he did good things for the Rangers and Oilers I respect that but his time with the Canucks I wish to forget.

That has to be a record or something! $42 bucks.

Who won it? nogoal99? BrunisFan?

hell of a deal.

You'll get it. I don't think I've EVER gotten shipping confirmation from them. Int'l shipping is ridiculously slow right now too so I'm sure that's not helping. I'm waiting on one I ordered from Europe over three weeks ago.

Hah! I just got my Team Sweden gamer from World hockey Jerseys about a month and a week after I ordered it. I've had a few conversations with Nick about it (just assuming you ordered from them since you mentioned something on Rangerland) and he said that they are getting held up in customs a lot, so it takes about a month to come over from Europe.

Yes he did good things for the Rangers and Oilers I respect that but his time with the Canucks I wish to forget.

Mark Messier can go ###### himself. Well post 1997 Messier can go ###### himself, 1991-1997 Messier is fine in my book. Otherwise he helped ruin the Rangers after he came back from the Canucks.

That has to be a record or something! $42 bucks.

Who won it? nogoal99? BrunisFan?

hell of a deal.

Not me... It always pays off to be the first bidder and set your max at an odd number.

Hah! I just got my Team Sweden gamer from World hockey Jerseys about a month and a week after I ordered it. I've had a few conversations with Nick about it (just assuming you ordered from them since you mentioned something on Rangerland) and he said that they are getting held up in customs a lot, so it takes about a month to come over from Europe.

Did you see the Omark in the last lot of auctions? NICE!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180606291740&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Reebok!

Mark Messier can go ###### himself. Well post 1997 Messier can go ###### himself, 1991-1997 Messier is fine in my book. Otherwise he helped ruin the Rangers after he came back from the Canucks.

Yeah post 97 Messier was bad. He also did many bad things. One Trevor Linden was forced to surrender the C so Messier can be captain. Messier also demanded to wear the #11 even though it was unofficially retired for Wayne Maki which made Messier's image look bad. I also blame him for getting Trevor Linden traded. Although I would like to thank Mark for that trade because it brought us Todd Bertuzzi.

Did you see the Omark in the last lot of auctions? NICE!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180606291740&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Reebok!

I honestly don't like any countries EURO Tour Jerseys except Finland, so I wasn't even looking there. This was one of the WJC jerseys from '09