DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's only a replica, but I found my blue Fisherman at a pawn shop for $30 in mint condition.

I wish i saw the buyitnow on that Amonte. I have that thread in the trading post looking for white/away Blackhawks jerseys and i actually really like that Amonte, I hope it stays reasonably priced.

Maybe its the way its lying or something, but theres something about the sleeve numbers on the Bure thats looking at me funny. Not that it would've stopped me from buying it or anything for $46 :P

i could cry!

i could cry!

Easy there Sidney ...

Post of the Day :thumbsup:

Ohhhh okay. Man, he's crazy to let them go for that low. Somebody scored a monster deal on that one for sure.

I was online when it got listed i had no idea it was real.I thought it was a griffenfood special at $46

Are you kidding me??? $150 for THAT?? That's insanity. I would have cancelled the bid. That's just unacceptable. Those are worth $300 BLANK...let along with a big-time goalie on the back.

The auction had a bad item description so no one saw it. That's a great bonus for the buyer.

I know I didn't see and I scan for "CCM JERSEY" all the time.

Gotta put the right Key words in the item box or no one will see it.

Plus its so rare, bidders might of thought its bogus.

Are you kidding me??? $150 for THAT?? That's insanity. I would have cancelled the bid. That's just unacceptable. Those are worth $300 BLANK...let along with a big-time goalie on the back.

Especially with Tags and In the Trading post! :lol:

Too soon? But seriously that was F(&^*** highway robbery.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Montreal-Canadiens-Home-Jersey-and-Cap-/220729404494?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item33647f6c4e#ht_499wt_1155

I was going to bid on it but i really have no need for replicas or the hat

either ay 22 dollars for a hat and jersey cant go wrong there

http://cgi.ebay.com/Montreal-Canadiens-Home-Jersey-and-Cap-/220729404494?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item33647f6c4e#ht_499wt_1155

I was going to bid on it but i really have no need for replicas or the hat

either ay 22 dollars for a hat and jersey cant go wrong there

Oh the world we live in! :lol: But I agree, that guy should have AT LEAST put a reserve on that jersey. He definitely would have made out had he done so because like you said, they go for BIG bucks blank.

Not sure if this is a steal because of the condition

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=320646226998&si=FzG9NEN16E71c4h6dIbo1A3GAmk%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

I can always use it for nameplates and the Fight strap for another Starter jersey,Etc.