DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

I think that is real. Obviously it is hard to tell, but the Hawks jerseys seem to be one of the worst looking ones when faked. I think the crest looks pretty good

Not the best images, but these are what the seller sent me, and for35 bucks, they were enough for me to risk buying it. Plus, the seller has a 7 day return policy. I might be wrong, but I don't think the fakes come with the NHLPA tag and the sleeve tag that contains serial number information. Again, not the best pics: tag1.jpg

You can kinda see the serial tag hidden there, lol

tag2.jpg

Edited by gwarjis

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First off welcome to the board and second off.....good call dude, that def looks real..I honestly will be shocked if its a fake

First off welcome to the board and second off.....good call dude, that def looks real..I honestly will be shocked if its a fake

Woooo! Thanks! This is an awesome board!

I figured for 35 bucks, the risk would be worth it. If nothing else, I could always return it.

Edited by gwarjis

Woooo! Thanks! This is an awesome board!

I figured for 35 bucks, the risk would be worth it. If nothing else, I could always return it.

Im jealous, it is spot on and like Fire Boudreau said, if it is indeed a fake someone really did their homework but it looks identical to my rbk edge Keith. The numbers on fakes never look right for the hawks jerseys. Great find man

Im jealous, it is spot on and like Fire Boudreau said, if it is indeed a fake someone really did their homework but it looks identical to my rbk edge Keith. The numbers on fakes never look right for the hawks jerseys. Great find man

Thanks! I'll post pictures of it once I receive it.

Not the best images, but these are what the seller sent me, and for35 bucks, they were enough for me to risk buying it. Plus, the seller has a 7 day return policy. I might be wrong, but I don't think the fakes come with the NHLPA tag and the sleeve tag that contains serial number information. Again, not the best pics:

You can kinda see the serial tag hidden there, lol

Fake IMO.. The NHL shield looks off too me..

I have that NHLPA tag sitting around also. SEE! -----> DSCF4257.jpg

AND the tag is covering the NHL shield once again.

Well seeing from the auction picture that the back reebok vector was a pull patch (which is being faked unfortunately) and the fight strap looked sort of legit, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for now. Also the shoulder material looks like the xtrafil material on my Dallas stars GI'ed 1.0

Your tag is also different than this one:

Silver lining with solid black inside which is like mine, but yours seems to be transparent inside... or silver, I can't tell.

What happens if you flip it to the other side? Is it mirrored?

!CDu4iQQBGk~$(KGrHqJ,!l!Ez+8WgTr-BNPjyL,Zy!~~_3.JPG

And that's attached to this jersey which is real... maybe the make different NHLPA tags?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Chicago-Blackhawks-Keith-Edge-New-Authentic-Jersey-56-/180619899507?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a0dc8f273

Edited by gwarjis

That hossa hawks is 100% legit, I guarantee it :) the tags are fine, the edge material is spot on and the crest and shape/cut of the jersey is also spot on. Really good deal, congrats.

Thats how i feel, considering i have about 40 edges i say that one is good to go, not that im an expert but everything seems to match up correctly

Never mind... somebody snatched it up.

I offered a cool $20 for it haha. That guy passed up a gold mine!

$35 BIN plus shipping. I'm a little cheap right now, actually I shouldn't have passed on it but whatever...I do love the Avs.

What was the original auction? I would love to add a Starter mesh into the collection!

It was $35 Buy It Now, plus around $10 for shipping... now I'm getting nauseous. IDIOT!

Don't Know if the Sabres wore Koho during the time Gilmour played for them, but this jersey's a pretty good steal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-Doug-Gilmour-Buffalo-Sabres-Jersey-/160541186272?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item25610018e0