DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-hockey-jerseys-inc-n-y-rangers-col-avalanch-/140507058412?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item20b6df90ec

I like that the description says these are very colorful, well that could be an amazing deal.

That hossa hawks is 100% legit, I guarantee it :) the tags are fine, the edge material is spot on and the crest and shape/cut of the jersey is also spot on. Really good deal, congrats.

Look at what I got! The Hosser jerseys, size 52 Edge 1.0 just came and I took pics. First off, here's a picture of the box the jerseys came in:

IMG_0019.jpg

Needless to say, I did swear a lot after seeing how small the freakin box was. The jersey was super wrinkled, so I steamed it and everything came out perfect.

Here are pics of the jersey:

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

Also, if anyone is interested, I wouldn't mind trading this for an older blank Blackhawks jersey.

Edited by gwarjis

That sir is one great looking jersey (i do like the jerseys of the hawks)....

That Hossa is freakin' sweet.

So, I think this is a steal, considering I see these go for a ton:

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-VANCOUVER-CANUCKS-TODD-BERTUZZI-ALT-JERSEY-52-/120680823751?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1c19233bc7#ht_820wt_1139

That Hossa is freakin' sweet.

So, I think this is a steal, considering I see these go for a ton:

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-VANCOUVER-CANUCKS-TODD-BERTUZZI-ALT-JERSEY-52-/120680823751?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1c19233bc7#ht_820wt_1139

Too bad its Bertuzzi.If it was a Naslund i would have been all over that

That's not a steal just a horrible looking fake.

That's not a steal just a horrible looking fake.

Yeah that thing is fake for sure. plager I would suggest going to the "how to spot a fake jersey" thread on this forum. It will help you out immensely so you don't mistake fakes with legits. The thread is pinned on the NHL section.

Too bad its Bertuzzi.If it was a Naslund i would have been all over that

The place where I got my Liberty jersey from (and where my friend subsequently got his blank Liberty) has that jersey blank hanging up in the aisle. I kind of thought about grabbing it and making it a Naslund, but why bother when he played a season for the Rangers? I'd totally do a Reebok Rangers jersey as a Naslund if I got it cheap enough.

Yeah that thing is fake for sure. plager I would suggest going to the "how to spot a fake jersey" thread on this forum. It will help you out immensely so you don't mistake fakes with legits. The thread is pinned on the NHL section.

Thanks for the advice.

Just to clarify:

1) I didn't think it was a Wayne Gretzky Oilers game worn jersey for $45

2) I didn't think it was a Wayne Gretzky Oilers authentic for $45

3) I thought it might be a CCM Vintage Gretzky Oilers replica that someone on this board might like for $45.

Please ignore the listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HERSHEY-BEARS-JERSEY-GIROUX-SIZE-50-LARGE-/190498525300?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2c5a98d074

I love these jerseys its just ashame its too small, anyhow this is pretty rare for ebay and a good deal as of now.

It is a small but if it is real than it's a steal IMO. My link

I got my premier with customization for $60 on ebay. If you keep looking you will find the custom ones for about the same price.

If 2.0 AHL jerseys are also intended for team use and not retail, makes you wonder how small does a player have to be to fit into a 46 with pads eh?

I believe the AHL has been retailing 2.0 for a few seasons now.

If 2.0 AHL jerseys are also intended for team use and not retail, makes you wonder how small does a player have to be to fit into a 46 with pads eh?

Id like to use my imagination and picture Mini Me doing the triple deke and getting robbed....

Id like to use my imagination and picture Mini Me doing the triple deke and getting robbed....

His name is Mats Zuccarello-Aasen (also known as Frodo from Modo)