DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Man!

You live closer then I do!!? WTF?!? :lol:

:thumbsup:

Have they not asked you why you're always loitering in the store yet? :lol: :lol:

It's too bad I live like 35 mins away from the Steeles location, otherwise I would have been there everyday.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyone goes back I'll throw $100 per jersey their way thanks to the higher shipping to NL. Looking for 2.0 and 1.0's in 56 or 58 and 60+Goalie Cuts, would also consider 6100 goalie cuts.

Figure it's worth one last go. If anybody is heading back to these sales and stumbles across a Flames Heritage (size 54/56/58) I would LOVE one. I would also be interested in the 6100 Wild jerseys they have (size 54/56). Flames Heritage is the main one on my hit list though.

I have no problems paying up front. It would be greatly appreciated.

Me to I will call

:blush:

if possible, i'd like to get an idea what they have left in 6100's, sz 56 or 58.

thanx...ken

:thumbsup:

I hate to have to keep score, but I would like everybody to try and remember who held up their end of the bargain on this one in the future. I'm not saying that on the other hand we should have the names of the people who stiffed cowboys and whoever else got stiffed, because they'll know who stiffed them and know for future reference. What I am saying though, is that people who do the right thing should be remembered for future sales so that people know that in the future if they ask for something that they will do the right thing again. Being one of those people who got help from not one but two people, and actually came through on my end, I would like people to know that if I say I want something and ask you to get it for me, I'm gonna hold up to my end and pay for what I ask for.

isnt that what the feedback thread is for?

Well I'll out myself as one of the people that "stiffed" Cowboys - though it's not quite cut and dry.

I offered to pay upfront and asked him to get me the last Rangers Liberty 58 that Thelonious mentioned and two 56 or 58 blue Rangers 6100s. He didn't take me up on the offer to pay upfront and then mistakenly picked up 3 white Rangers 6100s for me.

Unfortunately I already have both 56 and 58 white Rangers 6100s that I've been trying to sell for months that I got from MeiGray's clearance section. I went back and checked to make sure that I clearly asked for BLUE (even spelled it in all caps in the original PM). It was an honest mistake on his part, but should I have to pay for jerseys I didn't ask for?

I do feel for Cowboys. What he and others did for people not in the GTA area was awesome. As such I've done what I can to help him sell the jerseys he was stuck with. I told him I'd keep my white Rangers 6100s off eBay until his sold. I passed on to him a lead about someone who'd inquired about my 58 white Rangers 6100 previously. I offered while I'm St. Louis this weekend visiting friends to see if I can find someone to buy the Blues 6100 he was stuck with.

So go ahead and add me to the naughty list or whatever, but I feel like I've done what I can to help out a bad situation.

I went to the Pickering location but their selection was slim

I will be hitting up the Steeles location on the way home and I am going to pick a little something for myself

If you post within the next 20 mins your request I will make notes and try to fill it

Be very specific in what you want.

I found that when i was taking orders for jerseybaron, that people were a little vague in what they wanted.

Be very specific in what you want. I will not guess and hope I get what you want and then be stuck with it.

If it is there at Steeles I will buy it for you

Hi HockeyMusic,

I thought Steeles was only open tomorrow.

But if it is open I would love a Flames Heritage Classic size 50.

I am in Nova Scotia and can send you an EMT or paypal, or cheque if you would prefer.

If you send a PM I can send you my phone number.

Edited by Griff

Hi HockeyMusic,

I thought Steeles was only open tomorrow.

But if it is open I would love a Flames Heritage Classic size 50.

I am in Nova Scotia and can send you an EMT or paypal, or cheque if you would prefer.

If you send a PM I can send you my phone number.

Dammit you are right, they are closed monday/tuesday

I got thrown off since the Pickering location is open so i thought their hours were standard.... :(

Well let me know what you decide to do.

Good days to be closed for a restaurant... odd days for a retail business...

OK GUYS EXTRAS! $100 SHIPPED USA OR CANADA. LEGENDS/VETERAN MEMBERS GET 1st DIBS OVER SKATERS AND ROOKIES! PM ME ONLY!

FLAMES 2.0 HERITAGE CLASSICS SIZE 50. I got 2.

BUFFALO 3rd 1.0 Size 52

BUFFALO SLUG 6100 TI BLUE SIZE 52.

ALL NWT's

that's all for now. This is not a sales thread!!

Dammit you are right, they are closed monday/tuesday

I got thrown off since the Pickering location is open so i thought their hours were standard.... :(

You should have stopped off at the Scarborough location if you were out in Pickering.

I will hopefully swing by the Steeles location tomorrow night to pick something up for myself

Please PM me serious requests only

Be very specific (sizes requested, home/away/alt, etc) when asking so there is no confusion.

isnt that what the feedback thread is for?

I'm not about to name names, people know who they are. I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around. ...all you have is your word in this world and integrity is so powerful.

I just will keep quiet and I will never deal with these members again.

It hadn't tainted me enough to want to help out where I can. There are a great bunch of people here and I would really like to believe that if this deal was in your area I would feel comfortable asking for help if I needed it.

I will hopefully swing by the Steeles location tomorrow night to pick something up for myself

Be very specific (sizes requested, home/away/alt, etc) when asking so there is no confusion.

I tired sending a pm.

PM sent...(Mine went through earlier)

I am not able to send messages to your inbox right now, but here's the message I tried to send:

If you get a chance, I would be interested in any of the following jerseys. I will paypal money no problem. Check the feedback thread -- I've had nothing but pleasant transactions here. For reference, what would you be charging delivered?

1 St. Louis Blues jersey -- Edge 56, 54, or 58 (in that order) -- Third jersey (top choice), Home (second choice), Away (last choice)

1 Washington Capitals jersey -- Edge 56, 54, or 58 (in that order) -- Any model

1 Phoenix Coyotes -- Edge 46 -- Home, Third, Road (in that order)