sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sadly the Indo-Edge made many of us learn to love the 1.0s :(

Yes,it is a sad state of affairs. Now if either one of team makes the finals I hope to find a random 1.0 with wordmark to put a future cup finals patch on.

Not much of a steal when you can get Edge 2.0s for $60 at SVP.

Pretty unfair statement since SVP does not ship and a lot of people up north wanted to boast about the maginificent sale but not help anyone out until recently.

Pretty unfair statement since SVP does not ship and a lot of people up north wanted to boast about the maginificent sale but not help anyone out until recently.

Unfair? I think a lot of people got stuff from us up in Toronto, and I reported the sale only two weeks ago. So not sure what you mean by until recently when everyone already has the jerseys in their possession.

So based on these facts, your comment seems to be completely offside.

<_<

another of those great "deals" is the Wild 2.0 G.I. that i have on ebay now ENDING in 7 hours... just trying to get my $$$ back on a jersey i didn't want.

:thumbsup:

<_<

another of those great "deals" is the Wild 2.0 G.I. that i have on ebay now ENDING in 7 hours... just trying to get my $$$ back on a jersey i didn't want.

:thumbsup:

Yeah someone help this guy out and buy a nice 2.0! :D

Unfair? I think a lot of people got stuff from us up in Toronto, and I reported the sale only two weeks ago. So not sure what you mean by until recently when everyone already has the jerseys in their possession.

So based on these facts, your comment seems to be completely offside.

Ya your right, my bad. For some reason i thought you made a comment about not wanting to help people or something. I dont know what i thought i read haha. Good look.

And on that note, Brandon, I got more jerseys than you!

Ya your right, my bad. For some reason i thought you made a comment about not wanting to help people or something. I dont know what i thought i read haha. Good look.

And on that note, Brandon, I got more jerseys than you!

Hey I did help. Just not you so I guess we all know where you're coming from.

I said I wasn't gonna go out and buy tons of jerseys for people I don't know, and then get stuck with them from people stiffing me. Then of course we see how a few guys here who did get stiffed.

Nice try in back-tracking though in just pointing the finger at me.

Hey I did help. Just not you so I guess we all know where you're coming from.

I said I wasn't gonna go out and buy tons of jerseys for people I don't know, and then get stuck with them from people stiffing me. Then of course we see how a few guys here who did get stiffed.

Nice try in back-tracking though in just pointing the finger at me.

I openly apologized and thats the kind of response i get from you?

I openly apologized and thats the kind of response i get from you?

Wow, you want to call that a real apology while taking other shots at me? I'm done with responding to you so I'm taking the high road and leave it at that.

I know in at least 3 of these "stiffing cases" the SVP buyer bought the wrong jersey and still expects to get reimbursed for them. How about writing it down first?

I prefer not to go there anymore, cuz it's really between the buyer and seller, and I have nothing to do with it. But I got called out so I apologize for bringing it up. Again, let's not re-hash an old topic.

Watchin' that one! :thumbsup:

It's actually the third time he's listed it. Will most likely be a strip job if I can get it, as I already have the exact same jersey.

It's actually the third time he's listed it. Will most likely be a strip job if I can get it, as I already have the exact same jersey.

I have the same one as well, with Gonchar after stripping Simon. I got lucky in that mine had the home yellow PB Bulldog patch already attached, as I have only seen the road blue ones in loose form for sale.

Yeah, those JB patches for the home jerseys are really rare. I'd love to score one of those. I might go Gonchar too, if I can snag this. No way I keep two Carey's in my collection. I'm honestly a little surprised I still have the one...haha.

What the hell man I wanted to strip that jersey. I've been email this ###### for the past 2 weeks asking for him to sell me this jersey and he won't do it. I offers him $75 and he said no so I hope it ends under $60. Okay let's bid on it but with pennies.

What the hell man I wanted to strip that jersey. I've been email this ###### for the past 2 weeks asking for him to sell me this jersey and he won't do it. I offers him $75 and he said no so I hope it ends under $60. Okay let's bid on it but with pennies.

Haggling over $10. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't blame him for not selling to you.

Haggling over $10. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't blame him for not selling to you.

Hey with that $10 I can get a lot done. I can buy lunch for two days at work or get gas. Pluse if you're going to strip a jersey make sure you don't pay more then $50 for it. I learned that the hard way. Also before him listing the jersey for $50 it was listed for $90 and know one purchased it so then I offers him $75 and he said. Now he relised the jersey for $50.

Dude stripping an Air-Knit jersey is the hardest the letters and numbers always leave a bad mark. But with Uktrafil they just come of and all you get are the stich marks which go away in time or when you wash the jersey.

Dude stripping an Air-Knit jersey is the hardest the letters and numbers always leave a bad mark. But with Uktrafil they just come of and all you get are the stich marks which go away in time or when you wash the jersey.

What? :blink:

I'm saying that I wouldn't mind having a Carey jersey, I'm just wondering what others think on the actual customization. (I don't want to strip the jersey and make it into something else; I'm happy with a #30 Carey.)

What? :blink:

I'm saying that I wouldn't mind having a Carey jersey, I'm just wondering what others think on the actual customization. (I don't want to strip the jersey and make it into something else; I'm happy with a #30 Carey.)

it seems like he thought that you wanted to strip it and make a Jim Ace jersey.....not realizing the reference to Ace Ventura.....and that you were in fact talking about Jim Carey