DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...knuckle-c***? What the hell is a knuckle-c***???

I am also very curious about this..

Do NOT Google it...unless you are into that kind of stuff. :thumbsup:

Glad to see this thread is on-topic. Thinking about picking up a major steal of a jersey that was recently put out to pasture by the team.

I'll just go on-topic here. I don't know how much Thrashers Alternate Edge jerseys go for, but this seems like a good deal to me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-Atlanta-Thrashers-Alternate-3rd-Jersey-Reebok-Edge-56-NWT-/200723359056?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2ebc0b6550

Mike I feel as though I asked a valid question lol. I still want to know what the hell it is.

I'll just go on-topic here. I don't know how much Thrashers Alternate Edge jerseys go for, but this seems like a good deal to me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-Atlanta-Thrashers-Alternate-3rd-Jersey-Reebok-Edge-56-NWT-/200723359056?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2ebc0b6550

They are still available here for less:

My link

Not bad at all....plus they will dry up eventually.

The customization on the Kessel is wrong. They customized it with the current font package but those jersey need 3 colour numbers and the older style font on the name.

I hate this board sometimes....

Is that you that beat me by $2.50 and ONE second? Bastardo! :lol:

Lucky it went so low, I posted the same jersey in the EBay thread a week ago. Still a great price, I just sold the exact same jersey a couple weeks ago on EBAy for $200.

I didn't bid on it because it was too big for me. So when Rbk sold these, they were 1.0 jerseys at retail correct?

I didn't bid on it because it was too big for me. So when Rbk sold these, they were 1.0 jerseys at retail correct?

Yes, no 2.0s besides the gamers. Then the next year I do not think they made any authentics for the Bruins and Flyers. Back to 1.0 for the Caps and Pens, this year was the first time they had the 2.0s.

Hahahahaha did you win it at least? It's a beauty of a shirt and it still went for a great price

For anyone looking for Thrashers jerseys:

Jersey #1:

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.ca/viewitem?itemId=260999728929&index=21&nav=SEARCH&nid=22616721259

Jersey #2, could be used for a strip job. Preseason worn 2.0, evidence of nameplate removal:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/ATLANTA-THRASHERS-NHL-RBK-EDGE-2-0-GAME-WORN-WHITE-41-JERSEY-SZ-56-/270951878707?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f15fd9033

EDIT: I know I might get some flak from some here about stripping gamers and I respect your opinion however you also need to respect mine. I am of the opinion that, once it's yours, you may do as you wish. If this jersey had the name on it, as is the case with the other one I posted, I'd leave it as it is.

Edited by Gorges_26A

Hahahahaha did you win it at least? It's a beauty of a shirt and it still went for a great price

Did anyone here catch his other auction? Daugavins training camp used jersey for $4

Man, and I could have gone to pick it up....$4!!!

Did anyone here catch his other auction? Daugavins training camp used jersey for $4

Man, and I could have gone to pick it up....$4!!!

2 Bidders and they each bid twice???

It's woth $4 for a jersey to wear in rat hockey.

Nice steal for who ever got it but who was the other cheap skate that refused to go over $4.02??

Nice steal for who ever got it but who was the other cheap skate that refused to go over $4.02??

Maybe he was just a small-time shill bidder. :lol: