DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wonder if they'll get in trouble for selling that so early...

Looks pretty legit though.

Puzzling that they would make them in Indonesia though.

Any why pay $500. They authentics will eventually be less than that.

So these are legit then?

These are direct from Amazon, not one of their community sellers, so they are legit.

The question is, is an indo-edge worth $130?

Those jerseys are legit. I bought a Wild jersey from Amazon before Christmas when they were $175 (they later dropped to $150 before going back up to $250), and I just ordered a Rangers home.

I thought it was interesting that days after I bought my size 50 Rangers home the price jumped from

$130 to $250.

Those jerseys are legit. I bought a Wild jersey from Amazon before Christmas when they were $175 (they later dropped to $150 before going back up to $250), and I just ordered a Rangers home.

I thought it was interesting that days after I bought my size 50 Rangers home the price jumped from

$130 to $250.

How crappy are they? Are they worth $130? i have only read about them, never seen an Indo-Edge in person.

The pricing is dynamic based on inventory.

I think it depends on what kind of person you are. If I could wear gamers I'd probably be on Meigray buying training camp jerseys or whatever to strip, but I don't have that option.

I like buy quality, but I also like a good deal and at $130-175 for an "authentic" is pretty good for me. I'm not in love with the Indos compared to my 1.0s, but I am not offended by them either. The good thing I like about the Indos, which is true with 2.0s, is the shorter overall length and sleeve length. The bad thing is that the taper appears to be more pronounced which makes them look goofy, atleast in smaller sizes.

I picked up the remaining one. Where is the best place to order the Kings kit from? Do they use reverse kiss cut numbers?

Lucky you, I missed that. For gamers, when the black jersey was the alternate (2008-2011), the numbers were layered. Starting in 2011-12, when it became the home uniform, they switched to reverse kiss-cut.

Don't know that it qualifies as a deal, but Steiner is selling the Rangers Heritage set 1s for this season right now. Prices surprisingly are not not totally crazy; at least for the lower end players.

The Gilroy was gone in a minute. I got the Stralman. Anybody else grab any? If not, I suppose "T-shirt junkie" on eBay will list them all for twice the price.

Joe actually called me today. Guess I haven't bought enough lately. I was tempted to go for the Gilroy, but held off.

Grats on the Stralman that was a solid choice for the price.