DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Do you mind me asking your grand total for the Pyatt jersey?

Pyatt was 500 on the list...

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't want to shyt on anyone parade here but i have a question to ask.

There is something i don't understand why would someone buy a jersey of a fringe Nhl'er that was worn for max 8 games when they can for the same price buy a jersey of a fringe NHL'er of the 80's and 90's. The shirt form the 80's and 90's will have tons of wear compared to a jersey that you buy nowadays. Is it because people are fans of these current players?

whats worse? spending $500 on an Islanders gamer or the fact $500 gets you almost anyone on the roster?

Both :(

I love sucking. Cheap jerseys and tickets!

Hockey past April? Pfft. You're kidding me, right?

Lol. $500 I can have any Islander gamer I want, except Johnny, Streit, KO, and Moulson

SHHHHHH!!!!

How dare you say something. The 1st rule of Isles gameworn prices is we don't talk about isles gameworn prices!!!!!!!

i don't want to shyt on anyone parade here but i have a question to ask.

There is something i don't understand why would someone buy a jersey of a fringe Nhl'er that was worn for max 8 games when they can for the same price buy a jersey of a fringe NHL'er of the 80's and 90's. The shirt form the 80's and 90's will have tons of wear compared to a jersey that you buy nowadays. Is it because people are fans of these current players?

For me, it's usually the seasons that the jerseys are from. I have been a solid Rangers fan for well over 20 years, but I sort of "re-fell" in love with them last season and finally got to go to my first playoff game. If 2.0's finally show up for sale, I'll know I want one, an for the crazy prices they already demand, I don't mind throwing in another $50-100 for it to have been properly customized, and actually used on the Garden ice.

In turn, If I found a game worn from the 80's-90's of a player I wanted, I would gladly buy it right away.

SHHHHHH!!!!

How dare you say something. The 1st rule of Isles gameworn prices is we don't talk about isles gameworn prices!!!!!!!

Lol. That's 75% of my texts with you lol

i stay away from anything edge unless its a big name player, i think its a very bad investment buying these edge jerseys, that's just my opinion.

That's the thing. I don't think most of us view this as an investment. I collect for the enjoyment of it.

I buy what I like and what I want to have.

That's the thing. I don't think most of us view this as an investment. I collect for the enjoyment of it.

I buy what I like and wha I want to have.

I am the same way. It's a hobby. I get some jerseys because I like the design or maybe the name. Isles jerseys are always of my current favorite players which is with the except of a few al of them.

I think most of us buy because we are fans of the team and want the jerseys our favorite team is wearing. Isles' edge gamers have no wear (because the team is very soft), but if I want the style, from a price perspective, it is better to buy a gamer than replica (they don't sell authentic Isles at the Coli).

i stay away from anything edge unless its a big name player, i think its a very bad investment buying these edge jerseys, that's just my opinion.

******SAVE THE HOBBY DO NOT STRIP GAMERS*******

guys, this is an orange Jofa practice jersey. it isn't a green one, but still badass none the less. notice the pricing??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pro-Stock-Flyers-Center-Ice-Practice-Jersey-Nhl-Pro-Return-Jofa-Reebok-Rbk-/111015672924?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item19d90cbc5c

guys, this is an orange Jofa practice jersey. it isn't a green one, but still badass none the less. notice the pricing??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pro-Stock-Flyers-Center-Ice-Practice-Jersey-Nhl-Pro-Return-Jofa-Reebok-Rbk-/111015672924?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item19d90cbc5c

That other guy is gonna buy it and list it for $500