DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure where to get one elsewhere, but I sent my 2004 East ASG jersey to EPS, who told me they had the correct nameplate material.

21416592861511-vi.png

That's all I saw. Call or email them for additional info.

And I sent them my Koho Rangers last week. Arrghh.

ask for the 'Ive been waiting a real long f-ing time' discount

Mike doesn't happen to have one of those, does he? If nothing else, it may at least offset the markup he added for my Flyers fan status :)

Took 3 months to get my Bruins Neely jersey. Worth the wait though.

I'm past 3 months for a couple jerseys with them. One month with another and a week with one more.

They do a good job, it's worth the wait.

Knew I should have waited to pick one up. Got scared and thought it would be a repeat of the Rangers WC fiasco. Oh well.

Picked up a Leafs... I guess only SLC has the proper felt lettering?

SLC does the stitching detail on the back/arm numbers by hand. If you don't get it done by them make sure whomever does do it can replicate it. Scratch that, your in the G.T.A so just save yourself the trouble and get them to do it.

Lol, check out his other items with Best Match. He's got some good stuff.

so i check out his other stuff and first thing i see is quite the collectible http://www.ebay.com/itm/12-Decks-Gay-Adult-Film-Star-JEFF-STRYKER-Collectors-Poker-Playing-Cards-New-/380859140206?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58acf9486e

hurry before slim jumps on these

lol

Edited by sungod661

This jersey was listed with a starting bid of .27 cents, I put in a bid of $100 knowing it was too small for me but figured it was worth a C-note and I'd probably get outbid anyway.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400681232541?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The seller killed the listing and re-listed it for $50 Buy it now.

Yoink!!!

This jersey was listed with a starting bid of .27 cents, I put in a bid of $100 knowing it was too small for me but figured it was worth a C-note and I'd probably get outbid anyway.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400681232541?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The seller killed the listing and re-listed it for $50 Buy it now.

Yoink!!!

Very nice catch!

I am curious as to the size...let us know!

I've gotten lucky before on a "blind" auction before like that. I was able to snag a fisherman that way. Size turned out to be PERFECT...again...lucky I was.

so i check out his other stuff and first thing i see is quite the collectible http://www.ebay.com/itm/12-Decks-Gay-Adult-Film-Star-JEFF-STRYKER-Collectors-Poker-Playing-Cards-New-/380859140206?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58acf9486e

hurry before slim jumps on these

lol

Oh my god...

Part of me wants to buy one and give it as a gag gift to my friend for his birthday...

Very nice catch!

I am curious as to the size...let us know!

I've gotten lucky before on a "blind" auction before like that. I was able to snag a fisherman that way. Size turned out to be PERFECT...again...lucky I was.

Thanks,

It's a 48 and has some stains on it that shouldn't be hard to get out.

I plan on working on it for a buddy of mine but he was looking for a Red Chelios Ultrafil (this one is air-knit)

I also picked up a white ultrafil for $120 that needs a little TLC but all in all it was a couple nice scores.

Edited by Hockey Bob