sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IceJerseys coupon code: ALLIN25

They have some good 2.0's in stock (including white Hawks).

They also have Team Canada white authentics, that drop to $337 with the code.

Edited by dsl135

Picked up a Devils 2.0. Seemed like the right time, especially with EPS running their sale.

Edited by mfitz804

Pretty nice deal here...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400683598140?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I grabbed this a couple days ago. It was labeled as a 2XL, but then in the description they said it was a 52 and I could see the fight strap, so I jumped on it.

Good deal for $85. It just arrived so I'll add some pictures to the New Arrivals thread.

Pretty nice deal here...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400683598140?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I grabbed this a couple days ago. It was labeled as a 2XL, but then in the description they said it was a 52 and I could see the fight strap, so I jumped on it.

Good deal for $85. It just arrived so I'll add some pictures to the New Arrivals thread.

That guy screwed himself out of like 50 bucks by labeling it wrong...nice grab.

That happens every once in a while where you can get deals by mislabeling what is being sold.

Edited by OR68

Pretty nice deal here...

Is this guy doing the same thing?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/neatjerseys/m.html?item=141236730714&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item20e25d7b5a&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

these are labeled "replicas" but they are listed as "size 52" and I see fightstraps.

Edited by MeccaDon123

I'm pretty sure those jerseys are fake, but hopefully someone who is 100% sure can chime in.

100% sure those are fake.

The Larianov is 100% fake. Just look at the shiny lettering.

Edited by OR68

The Larianov is 100% fake. Just look at the shiny lettering.

I wouldn't judge by the lettering. The customizers could use any kind of material for that.

The jersey seems to be Ultrafil and the CCM Vintage Series patch bothers me. I think, that seller is Griffenfood.

I wouldn't judge by the lettering. The customizers could use any kind of material for that.

The jersey seems to be Ultrafil and the CCM Vintage Series patch bothers me. I think, that seller is Griffenfood.

Yes that's true but look at the 2nd pic. That back 7 is shiny and puffy like fakes.

Guess I didn't look close enough(plus I'm hardly an expert on random all star jerseys.) I like how he makes sure the back hem CCM/NHL shield is showing in every picture on the 1st jersey. I can tell that is deliberate now. And the Bourque jersey lacks any hem tag at all. I saw those gamers were done by Cosby. He did a good job with the pics making them look like random shots but now that i study them i can see he took the time to make the shots look random.

Picked up a Devils 2.0. Seemed like the right time, especially with EPS running their sale.

And it arrived already!

The only a Flyer to wear a "C" during the Lindros captaincy was Brind'Amour.

Edited by rob77ta