sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are the Sens homer's 2.0s?

Is the customization there any good? I want to get a Kopitar on that purple one.

I was tempted for them to do my purple kings and the leafs WC I ordered, but didn't want to chance it. I know where to send the Kings, but not the Leafs. Suggestions for the Leafs WC?

Anyone happen to have a size comparison between a 54 2.0 and a 58 2.0? Thanks

42C29CEC-CECC-49D2-8FE7-1AF9290DC187_zps

Not a huge difference in size just whatever your comfortable in

I was tempted for them to do my purple kings and the leafs WC I ordered, but didn't want to chance it. I know where to send the Kings, but not the Leafs. Suggestions for the Leafs WC?

Sports lettering company in Scarborough ontario for the leafs. They did the game jerseys.

Sports lettering company in Scarborough ontario for the leafs. They did the game jerseys.

Thanks a bunch! Now for who to put on it. Bernier?

Pretty decent deal, although whoever customized it was pretty off on the season. :P (I figure you're gonna strip it anyway.)

Edited by LAK74

Pretty decent deal, although whoever customized it was pretty off on the season. :P (I figure you're gonna strip it anyway.)

Nah. I grabbed it in such a hurry, I thought it was a Leetch jersey until after I paid for it. I may just sell it since I already have that version Starter Liberty with Beukeboom on it that Mike did for me.

I also got a blank Starter mesh Liberty with just the star logo and NHL logo on the back that I am deciding who to put on it. Probably LaFontaine.

Edited by thebiggoalie

Tom who are you getting on your kings vintage? I'm going either Richards or carter

Not sure. I'd want Quick, but already have a black/purple 2.0 with him on it. I'd like Brown or Kopitar, but they're too obvious, so I may just leave it blank for a while.

Re: RCS. Did anyone else not get an order confirmation that ordered?

I didn't at first. The email finally came two hours later.

I didn't at first. The email finally came two hours later.

Oy. I dont care about the Kings/Ducks -- they had Isles. I ordered 5 lol. I want those!!!! But I didnt get the confirmation. I might give them a call soon to see if they got the order. I have auto fill on my computer and I was doing something else at the same time. I hope I didnt accidentally do another Jeremy's information! That would be bad

Edited by NYIJM29

Thank you for your order!

You will receive an order confirmation email shortly. Your reference number is .

Please make sure that your E-mail program is set up correctly to receive incoming E-mails from River City Sports. Most E-mail programs will have filters so when you receive an E-mail from an unrecognizable address, it will automatically get deleted and put into a "junk" or "trash" folder. When this happens, most customers won't even know that we have sent an E-mail and just assume that we haven't sent anything.

That's what was on my screen.

Not a huge difference in size just whatever your comfortable in

Thanks a lot for the picture reference! I picked one up, I'm just buying it to have in my collection though, would never be able to wear it. I'm a size 46 or 50. Now to choose who to get on it...

Are all of RC's 2.0s wordmarks or could there be some vectors in there?

Blacked out from all the excitement?

I wish! I was in the middle of a LSAT timed section. I got like 10 messages from Matt (CJ_Matthews) via text and facebook telling me to go to rcs at 7:15ish. I had dinner reservations for 8. I was halfway done with the section, and I needed to leave as soon as the practice was done, so I rushed everything lol. I've been running on very little sleep these past few weeks!