DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still some cheap Flyers 2.0's on eBay in size 58, away only. $75 Buy It Now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-Reebok-Philadelphia-Flyers-Hockey-Jersey-With-Tags-Size-58-58-58-Golie-56-/231521304087?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item35e7bebe17

Edited by mfitz804

Have at it Kings fans

Did someone buy all the stadium series jerseys? Coupon wasn't working yesterday for kings jerseys...works today but all the kings SS's are gone.

Edited by likeaboss2

Im surprised more people haven't taken the Sharks one yet. It is much nicer than the Kings one, but that's like saying that a pile of shít is nicer than a glass of diarrhea

Too far?

Im surprised more people haven't taken the Sharks one yet. It is much nicer than the Kings one, but that's like saying that a pile of shít is nicer than a glass of diarrhea

Too far?

I have nothing to add, this was awesome, so I'll just say you have great accuracy if you can fill a glass.

Did someone buy all the stadium series jerseys? Coupon wasn't working yesterday for kings jerseys...works today but all the kings SS's are gone.

Keep an eye out for JB and see if he adds to his inventory haha

Their stock varies from time to time. At the store just last week I saw nothing but 2.0's, but there's no way to make sure you won't get an Indo. They may also ship online orders from a separate warehouse, so you may be taking a very slight risk.

Their stock varies from time to time. At the store just last week I saw nothing but 2.0's, but there's no way to make sure you won't get an Indo. They may also ship online orders from a separate warehouse, so you may be taking a very slight risk.

I haven't bought anything from them during the season blowout sale. What's the return policy? Don't want to get stuck with an Indo Edge. Looking at both a home and away. Its such a good deal, its hard to pass up.

I didn't look to see if there were any disclaimers regarding this sale, but their normal policy is you just send the merchandise back to their warehouse. That happened to me once. I e-mailed pictures and descriptions of 2.0's and Indos to show them exactly what I wanted, and they sent me an Indo anyway despite everything I said. They also didn't bother to refund my shipping cost, although perhaps they might if you bitched about it enough.

Any current coupon codes for RCS?

Try PLAYOFF25 - got an email from them yesterday or today that I can't 100% recall but I believe that was the code.

Looks like dsl bought a bunch of them judging by his eBay listings.

Yup. That was me.

This got relisted even cheaper. Any idea why the crest looks so funky? It just doesn't seem right. I don't doubt that it's a real jersey, just wonder why it looks the way it does.

This got relisted even cheaper. Any idea why the crest looks so funky? It just doesn't seem right. I don't doubt that it's a real jersey, just wonder why it looks the way it does.

I thought it just looked like it's very wrinkled, like it wasn't stored properly. But looking at it again it goes look a little off. The red part seems like it's loose or puffed up a little, which I can't see happening with twill.

That being said, not sure if anyone would fake a size 44, but anything is possible I suppose.

I thought it just looked like it's very wrinkled, like it wasn't stored properly. But looking at it again it goes look a little off. The red part seems like it's loose or puffed up a little, which I can't see happening with twill.

That being said, not sure if anyone would fake a size 44, but anything is possible I suppose.

The top point of the lower tail is what's getting me. It just doesn't look normal. It's almost like the red layer was attached without being completely lined up with the black.

I doubt it's a fake, just looks like either a manufacturing defect or a lot of wear, or something like that.

I don't think there's any manufacturing defect; it just looks like someone washed the hell out of that jersey. The crest gets soft and flexible, and the adhesive on the top red layer separates from the black layer it was formerly pressed to, and now you've got air pockets or even complete separation of the 2 twill layers in some areas. Ironing might help a little but since the red layer is detached from the black one, you're still going to get bubbling and the red layer won't lie flat anymore. Same thing happens to twill numbers on gamers separating from the back of the jersey after so many washes.

(..) it just looks like someone washed the hell out of that jersey.

Is that even possible with a Devils jersey?