DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

How is the customization at RCS? Would like to get my 40% off jersey and not have to send it someplace else.

Cheers

This may be a little late, but I have had three Stars Jerseys done by them and they have all been top notch. 2 were back in 2001 and the most current was on a 12 home. Quality was the same for all and they were much quicker than they said they would be.

You can even ship Jerseys to them to have done, but with them being in Canada, it is pricier to have done.

I hear good things about EPS as well.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MeiGray added blank jerseys (no name or number) in the clearance section. Featured teams: Avs, Stars, Oilers, Preds, Caps. Price is $99, except the two goalie size jerseys from the Stars and Preds ($125)

I wonder why they never have blank Devils jerseys on Clearance

MeiGray added blank jerseys (no name or number) in the clearance section. Featured teams: Avs, Stars, Oilers, Preds, Caps. Price is $99, except the two goalie size jerseys from the Stars and Preds ($125)

Good Heads up!

I wonder why they never have blank Devils jerseys on Clearance

Probably because I want one :(

Great to hear since I have two ordered. Thanks

This may be a little late, but I have had three Stars Jerseys done by them and they have all been top notch. 2 were back in 2001 and the most current was on a 12 home. Quality was the same for all and they were much quicker than they said they would be.

You can even ship Jerseys to them to have done, but with them being in Canada, it is pricier to have done.

Thanks for the heads up on the MGG clearance blanks -- looks like mostly 1.0s and white styles for the teams you mentioned. Did they have any of the home (color) versions when you first saw it?

EPS has done six jerseys for me. I swear by their work. I don't know if their work is 100% accurate for the teams I had done since none of them were teams that EPS customizes on-ice jerseys for and I'm no expert on the little details of customization to ensure that it's accurate, but their work is excellent.

Did they have any of the home (color) versions when you first saw it?

Didn't pay attention to that :D They only colour I noticed were Preds alts.

Great to hear since I have two ordered. Thanks

Be great to hear how they come out!

STEAL ALERT:

http://www.stateofhockeystore.com/game-used-gear/2014-2015-game-worn-jerseys-gwj1415000005821.html

Game issued Bickel green Wild Jersey - $100

My good deed for you all

Already $old :D

STEAL ALERT:

http://www.stateofhockeystore.com/game-used-gear/2014-2015-game-worn-jerseys-gwj1415000005821.html

Game issued Bickel green Wild Jersey - $100

My good deed for you all

Wow, that's an insane price. Did they drop prices even further? Or just on that one?

So when EPS shows the pics for older jerseys ---- for example NYR, Liberty Blue (or the white for that matter)

http://exclusivepro.com/product/477/new_york_rangers_19961998_lady_liberty_dark_jersey

How accurate will it be? I have both a white and a blue that I want to send in but is it accurate enough? One of the other threads discusses a mistake with a "2" on a Devils jersey (and the tiptoeing that needs to be done to get it fixed).

Cheers

EPS has done six jerseys for me. I swear by their work. I don't know if their work is 100% accurate for the teams I had done since none of them were teams that EPS customizes on-ice jerseys for and I'm no expert on the little details of customization to ensure that it's accurate, but their work is excellent.

EPS does incredible work, but as you saw with my devils jersey if they weren't the ones to do the on ice stuff, it probably won't be 100% accurate. If you can live with little stuff like that, which a ton of people wouldn't even notice, then you'll be fine.

If your going to go over every edge and cut like I do, the only way to go is send it to the official customizer who did the on ice version of the jersey you want done.

So when EPS shows the pics for older jerseys ---- for example NYR, Liberty Blue (or the white for that matter). How accurate will it be? I have both a white and a blue that I want to send in but is it accurate enough?

That Liberty is actually my jersey that they lettered for me a while back. I had to send in a bunch of photos with descriptions of details I wanted, in order to get it to look like that. (Which is still far from perfect for that particular season's jersey, btw.) For the blue Liberty EPS has a default font which they use unless you specify otherwise. That default font, in my opinion, seems to most closely resemble the Reebok era Liberties in the mid-2000's. If you want to get a Starter blue Liberty lettered, you'll have to be really careful about what you ask for, or it probably will not look close at all to the gameworns of that era. The blue Liberty font is one of the most difficult to get right, especially for the Starters. I was recently told by Gerry Cosby that they no longer have available the "skinny font" used on certain Starter Liberty jerseys, which makes it even more difficult to get these done right. For whichever era Liberty jersey you're looking to get done, it will behoove you to do a lot of research on the particular font you want, and hope that your customizer of choice is receptive to your requests.

EPS does incredible work, but as you saw with my devils jersey if they weren't the ones to do the on ice stuff, it probably won't be 100% accurate. If you can live with little stuff like that, which a ton of people wouldn't even notice, then you'll be fine.

If your going to go over every edge and cut like I do, the only way to go is send it to the official customizer who did the on ice version of the jersey you want done.

Speaking of official customizers, I wish that Blakes out in Dallas would answer their damned phone so I can get my '12 Away jersey done with Roussel's pre-change number. I wonder how EPS would do with that one, or if I should just send it to River City since they have struck gold all three times I have sent in or ordered from them.

Just keep calling. If you can, call at random times during the day, like every hour or so. They don't return messages, but you can eventually get through to them and they do amazing work for a great price.

Jeez.... The effort it frick'n takes lol. If not EPs then? Your's looks good on the website. (and I guess I'd be ok unless I ran into one of the IJ forum folks in public and was ostracized for my lack of authenticity :o)

That Liberty is actually my jersey that they lettered for me a while back. I had to send in a bunch of photos with descriptions of details I wanted, in order to get it to look like that. (Which is still far from perfect for that particular season's jersey, btw.) For the blue Liberty EPS has a default font which they use unless you specify otherwise. That default font, in my opinion, seems to most closely resemble the Reebok era Liberties in the mid-2000's. If you want to get a Starter blue Liberty lettered, you'll have to be really careful about what you ask for, or it probably will not look close at all to the gameworns of that era. The blue Liberty font is one of the most difficult to get right, especially for the Starters. I was recently told by Gerry Cosby that they no longer have available the "skinny font" used on certain Starter Liberty jerseys, which makes it even more difficult to get these done right. For whichever era Liberty jersey you're looking to get done, it will behoove you to do a lot of research on the particular font you want, and hope that your customizer of choice is receptive to your requests.

I might be able to help you more if I knew which jersey brand/season/player you want the lettering for. There's a lot of font variation over the years between the Starters, ProPlayers, Kohos and Reeboks.

The lettering on the Gretzky jersey actually looks more like that of the 1996/97 season, as opposed to the 1997/98 (which it's supposed to be), but that's actually my fault, not EPS's. Assuming you go with them, your jersey may turn out differently, depending on what instructions you give them.

Maybe I'll go with a replica first.

I just don't want something like up thread (I think) where I have to make sure about the cuts of the "2s"

Wasn't there only one year, 98-99 for the white Liberty?

A quick question since I've been searching and finding more stuff on this board. Who is Mike and is he that good at this stuff? Did anyone ever find out the right size for the Liberty #s? EPS's #s were too small absent direct notification about it (seems EPS does good work but needs to be hand fed everything)

Cheers -

P.S. this is all in deals and steals. Is there a better thread?

I might be able to help you more if I knew which jersey brand/season/player you want the lettering for. There's a lot of font variation over the years between the Starters, ProPlayers, Kohos and Reeboks.

The lettering on the Gretzky jersey actually looks more like that of the 1996/97 season, as opposed to the 1997/98 (which it's supposed to be), but that's actually my fault, not EPS's. Assuming you go with them, your jersey may turn out differently, depending on what instructions you give them.