DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If that's how it works this year, yes. However, I swear I've seen prior sales where it's buy one, get 40% off.

It's usually 40% off for one jersey or Buy one get one of equal or lesser value free.

It's usually 40% off for one jersey or Buy one get one of equal or lesser value free.

That's what I recall too, though I've only been around for a couple of holiday sales.

Exactly this.

25% off list price college and minor league jerseys Nov. 13 through Nov. 17

www.jjdistributing.biz

Don't know if this is appropriate to ask here.. But are there any ice jerseys sales codes floating around out there?

https://twitter.com/IceJerseys/status/662654605558456320

Edit: never mind, just saw in the comments of the link, it was a one day only code

Edited by ted1025

Ok, so this is what it used to be, not what it is this year.

There's no "Buy One Get One Free" anymore.

And the best discount is 35% off, not 40% off (for 2002-03 through 2013-14 jerseys).

Ok, so this is what it used to be, not what it is this year.

There's no "Buy One Get One Free" anymore.

And the best discount is 35% off, not 40% off (for 2002-03 through 2013-14 jerseys).

Yeah it was disappointing.

Yeah it was disappointing.

However, I did notice BOGO still applies to AHL jerseys... and the 35% off applies to preseason jerseys.

Didn't have my eye on anything so doesn't really affect me. However a lot of stuff in my collection suddenly jumped 5% in value B)

Any GameWorn auction wins? I held off this time. There were two jerseys I had my eye on but I passed.

I passed. The 20% "Buyer's Premium" and hefty shipping costs put some potential items I was eyeing up to a just too high pricepoint.

That and the disappointing terms of the MGG "sale" saved me some dough. I'll just have to share it with the Baron instead! ;)

Everything I was interested in and bid on went super high. This auction seemed out of control compared to other recent auctions, which is a bit surprising. On one hand, it sucks not to get anything, but on the other, maybe it means the market is getting better.

Was originally in on 4, locked up 3 of those when bidding stopped on them and then used the $ from the one that got away (it just went into crazy $ territory) to bargain hunt @ 3am to add another 3 to the haul -

Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered my brother a Penguins 3rd for Christmas

15% off is a decent deal