sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just pulled the trigger on Hawks winter classic from last year. Mwahah

Sorry, but I am pretty sure I bid you up at the last second - good deal on that one, I just couldn't go higher with Christmas around the corner.

Edited by spudrock512

Did you get this on eBay? There was one that sold there that I bid on and if that is the one that you won, I was also going for it. Sorry, I also edited my previous comment so it would make since.

Oh, nah. I purchased mine on the day I posted the comment (Sat). Should already be on its way to me. What size is the one you're bidding on?

Edited by DHD28

I'm pretty sure that's not a CCM strap; it looks more like a 90's Nike but it's hard to be sure because the snaps are so washed-out looking from the flash, especially the top one. The bottom snap looks like it's concave, like a Nike's. The CCM's from the 80's to 1991 had a convex snap, and after 1991 they were flat. Also the Nike strap is significantly longer, like it looks in the picture.

That's a great price. I had been looking for one for a Niedermayer, but I decided against that project.

Can't decide if it's a deal or a steal. Got it for $40 less than listing price. Looks good customization wise. Thinking of adding a LaFontaine night patch.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=252206728382&alt=web

Can't decide if it's a deal or a steal. Got it for $40 less than listing price. Looks good customization wise. Thinking of adding a LaFontaine night patch.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=252206728382&alt=web

Very nice, and everything looks good. Wish I'd have seen that first! LOL

Very nice, and everything looks good. Wish I'd have seen that first! LOL

You snooze, you loose ;) Haha. I just had to swing him an offer as soon as I saw it scrolling ebay. And he responded in like two minutes.

And somebody bid so the bin is gone.

Was going to offer to be your go between and then I saw that.

That was a really stupid bid, now it's all but guaranteed to sell way above the Buy It Now price of $25. The buyer tried to save himself $12.50 and in so doing, basically guaranteed himself of either paying more than the original ask, or not getting the jersey at all.

I'm sure the person that bid was just being a jerk and bud so it didn't sell for the $25. In all honesty I was gonna buy it in the hopes of trading it for an airknit.