• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe cause they're size 60? :)

So who picked up the Seguin?

And while we're talking about Stars jerseys... just wondering what y'all thought of their current road whites. I just ordered a GI in that style.

That would be me. I'll have to offload the blank 56 I just bought, but at that price I thought it was worth it. Personally, I slightly prefer the road white, but they're both great.

Edited by furiousd

That would be me. I'll have to offload the blank 56 I just bought, but at that price I thought it was worth it. Personally, I slightly prefer the road white, but they're both great.

Just an FYI, I bought a Tarasenko jersey off of him about three days ago and haven't heard anything. Nor have I been notified about shipping. He was quick to answer some questions, and I don't know if you have to enter shipping details as a seller as I've never sold anything on Ebay. So, I'm hoping it's on its way.

I just picked up an Authentic Philadelphia Flyers Orange Practice jersey. I offered $50.00 and they took it, but they still have a white one available. Get deal and I would think they would accept the same offer since there were more watchers on the Orange jersey than the White when I made the offer.

Here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/281901059454?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I have the road GI arriving with a Meigray preorder jersey from this season. The green is amazing but I am expecting the white to look pretty good too.

Ah, I need to remember meigray as an option for blanks or GIs. I tend to forget.

One reason I opted for the home is that I'll probably end up with a road Wild at some point, so I figure that'll take care of the contrast shoulder look I like so much.

That Seguin is tempting.

That would have been one I would have considered jumping on. I've always kinda liked the stars.

Plus I like Seguin and I think it's absolutely hilarious that some people pronounce his name "Segween." And those green jerseys are one of the best looking in the league imo.

If you haven't seen this, watch it now.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9StHf3Ug-5M

Edited by JoeM7392

That would be the new arrivals thread sir.

• 2 weeks later...

After picking up a Penguins camp jersey this week, I have been thinking about other Pens jerseys. I know it's not a new site but I am amazed at the reasonableness of these prices: http://www.jjdistributing.biz/

I saw that they just put up the Set 1 homes and aways and would absolutely agree on the very reasonable prices.