DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Figured this might be the place to post this. Ice jerseys has atleast the Hawks stadium series 2.0s in stock. Don't know if when said and done it's cheaper than the baron. But another available channel

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How did this not go for more?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/311546120722?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

As an aside - I'm out to dinner with an old friend, and when she got to blabbing, I zoned-out, and all of sudden remembered that I wanted to check on that guy. So I excused myself to the washroom, pulled out my phone, and with 16s left, bid to (what I thought was) a measly $80.

Kinda surprised it stayed so low. 2nd best pee I've ever had (don't ask about the 1st...you've been warned).

And snagged from JFTW to boot, score one for the good guys :D

...assuming he didn't buy it for $3.50 that is.

Whenever I hear of J4TW...I can't help but think of this dude...Patrolling ebay, bidding on his own auctions.

Griefer_zpshxnjh7wk.png

Im surprised it sold that low too. Good thing it's letter front jersey instead of a crest. I'm almost certain he would have folded directly in half...Nice get man.

Help me out here friends.

I have my eye on a few reasonably priced items in the Classic Auctions auction that's ending soon. I like them, but I'm not crazy for them like I was the Sidorkiewicz jerseys that I missed out on from their last offering (... sad Dr_Puck).

But with shipping to the States and hammer fees, I'm still not getting a good price even if the jerseys I'm after go cheaply. Does that sound right?

It's those auctions where you can have a $1000 budget but your winning bid can't be more than $750-800ish.

• 2 weeks later...

Where was that at? That is a great deal.

It was on the bay. He's selling an identical one but black...auction style this time. I suggest going after it, it's mint.

The white one was buy it now. He had 0 feedback so I was skeptical. But it arrived super fast...like 2 days.

The customization is pretty good. Only issue I see is the end of the 9's are a wee bit long.

"Engineered to the exact specifications of, um, guys that play stuff"

A lot of comedians in here today.

It got funny as soon as somebody thought a Toronto Maple Leafs jersey was a deal or a steal.

At the risk of "you know who" seeing this, I had to share...same seller I got my white Gretzky Kings from.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=281958179589&alt=web

That's a great looking completely incorrect jersey.

Yah I wasn't sure...trying to find a reference but no luck so far.