sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

I was merely agreeing with you by emphasizing what they said.

Gotcha. In any event, I don't think you'd have an issue getting the discount even if it was a mistake, their customer service is excellent.

7 hours ago, hatryk said:

Either way $247 for 2 game issues is excellent 

No doubt. I checked Adam Larsson's size just to see if I wanted to buy his and strip it, but he's not my size. 

8 hours ago, hatryk said:

Either way $247 for 2 game issues is excellent 

I don't think that math is right. It's not going to be 40% off AND one free. 

Its either 40% off one jersey or buy one get one free at full price. They said as much in the comments on Facebook too but 40% off and one free really wouldn't make sense. 

17 minutes ago, dsl135 said:

Its either 40% off one jersey or buy one get one free at full price. They said as much in the comments on Facebook too but 40% off and one free really wouldn't make sense. 

100% correct.  It's either or, not both.

1 hour ago, dsl135 said:

Yeah that would make zero sense. 40% off one, or 40% off one plus one free? Who would take just the one?

17 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Yeah that would make zero sense. 40% off one, or 40% off one plus one free? Who would take just the one?

Yeah, that wouldn't make sense. I'm embarrassed that I read it that way yesterday. I thought wow, they must really want to get rid of these.

16 minutes ago, dsl135 said:

Reading is fundamental. Missed that. 

Not that it matters, they are still prohibitively expensive. 

But no Subban on that list, correct?

Edited by mfitz804

43 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Reading is fundamental. Missed that. 

Not that it matters, they are still prohibitively expensive. 

But no Subban on that list, correct?

Montreal markets and sells their game worn jerseys themselves, therefore they do not have any Meigray-owned stock.  There is only one PK Subban on there and it is a consignment item which is not part of the sale.

Just now, Devilsguy said:

Montreal markets and sells their game worn jerseys themselves, therefore they do not have any Meigray-owned stock.  There is only one PK Subban on there and it is a consignment item which is not part of the sale.

That makes sense. 

Caved in and bought another Devils retro GI from Meigray.  Just came back a little bit ago from the Meigray offices and got a Paul Martin.  Will post tomorrow after I take it home tonight and take photos.

It must be so nice to be able to visit them directly. Meanwhile, I'm sitting here checking my UPS tracking over and over again.

EDIT: Guess what just showed up outside my front door...

Edited by TheKevinShow

8 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Caved in and bought another Devils retro GI from Meigray.  Just came back a little bit ago from the Meigray offices and got a Paul Martin.  Will post tomorrow after I take it home tonight and take photos.

Another example of years blending together. Prior to those jerseys going up, I didn't remember how recently either Paul Martin (your jersey) or Colin White (my jersey) were still on the Devils. Time flies...

Considering that the seller has to special order them and can't order just one, is a seller asking $30 for three Dan Snyder memorial patches fair?

14 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

Considering that the seller has to special order them and can't order just one, is a seller asking $30 for three Dan Snyder memorial patches fair?

$10 a patch is extremely fair, even when someone doesn't have to special order them, so I say yes, that's definitely fair.