DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

I guess it could possibly be Air Knit. 

But no, I would buy that too, CCM big block air knits are not easy to find. 

However, if that is a 54 air knit, someone on this board was looking for one, who it was I cannot recall at this moment.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For some reason, I thought you recently said you were looking only for ultrafils.  Oh well...

25 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

For some reason, I thought you recently said you were looking only for ultrafils.  Oh well...

1) I try to limit my collecting by saying all kinds of things, so I probably did say that, and

2) Right now, the limitation is pre-Edge only, so it would qualify. 

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Also, someone buy this nice size 54 Devils Ultrafil for $99. Its irking me that its not a 56, which I would have bought for $99 all day long. This one has been listed a few times with no takers. Someone message that guy, make an offer, and buy it so I can stop getting excited when it gets delisted, only to learn its that same 54. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/90s-Vtg-New-Jersey-devils-jersey-fight-strap-size-54-CCM/112211222667?_trksid=p2050601.c100085.m2372&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D37338%26meid%3D72ab70a5d90d4b8ebc686deef5ef60de%26pid%3D100085%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D122235301032%26clkid%3D611393742375335219&_qi=RTM2247627

I'm not so sure this is a 54.  Look at the size tag, it looks upside down? Might be a 48?  Hard to tell.  Why do people post ads with such crappy pictures?  WTF.

4 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

I'm not so sure this is a 54.  Look at the size tag, it looks upside down? Might be a 48?  Hard to tell.  Why do people post ads with such crappy pictures?  WTF.

This tags are double sided, I think its just flipped up. I'm seeing 54. 

But yeah, what did he take those pictures on? Buy a smartphone. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

This tags are double sided, I think its just flipped up. I'm seeing 54. 

But yeah, what did he take those pictures on? Buy a smartphone. 

Oh, yeah, double-sided would make sense. I was thinking maybe I was seeing the size show through from the other side.

I hate when you put in a lot of leg work to talk the seller into a reasonable price and someone else snipes it out from under ya.

Whoever you are, you are welcome

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-93-Chicago-Blackhawks-CCM-Authentic-Jersey-54-Goalie-signed-by-13-players-/172415644495?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=aP58CsRzRUk0YqxsgX9ytJc5sLs%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

On 11/21/2016 at 0:58 PM, mfitz804 said:

I guess it could possibly be Air Knit. 

But no, I would buy that too, CCM big block air knits are not easy to find. 

However, if that is a 54 air knit, someone on this board was looking for one, who it was I cannot recall at this moment.

Already asked the seller last week...it's an Ultrafil. 

6 hours ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Already asked the seller last week...it's an Ultrafil. 

My eyesight is confirmed, then. 

Looks like MGG's Black Friday sale is starting early:

MEIGRAY'S 2016 HOLIDAY AND BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

We're not waiting till Turkey Day. Sales starts now!
The more you spend, the more you save!!!
  • Spend $500 or more and receive free shipping on jerseys to the US and Canada.
  • Spend $1,000 or more and receive $50 gift voucher, and free shipping on jerseys.
  • Spend $2,500 or more and receive $125 gift voucher, and free shipping on jerseys.
  • Spend $5,000 or more and receive $250 gift voucher, and free shipping on jerseys.
Gift vouchers are good on any future retail purchase of in-stock MeiGray-owned items priced at $495 or higher (not including orders or pre-orders already placed) through June 30, 2017
Now what's the rest of the sale look like?

2015-2016 NHL-MGG PROGRAM TEAMS (meigray.com)
  • Take 20% off any game-worn or game-issued (GI) jersey in stock from 2015-16 owned by MeiGray (jerseys with an asterisk - * -   are excluded).

2002-03 through 2014-15 NHL-MGG (meigray.com and nhlgameworn.com)
  • Take 35% off any preseason, regular-season or playoffs game-worn jersey from 2002-03 through 2014-15. (Jerseys with an asterisk  -  *  -   are excluded).
  • Take 20% off any practice jersey from 2002-03 thru 2014-15 priced at $99 or higher.
  • Take 20% off any game-issued (GI),  or training camp jersey from 2002-03 through 2014-15.
AHL-MGG (meigray.com)
  • Buy one 2005-06, 2006-07, 2007-08, or 2008-09 AHL-MGG program jersey in stock  at full price, get one of equal or lesser value  FREE. Jerseys with an asterisk  *    are excluded
                                                        OR
  • Take 40% off any one jersey in stock from 2005-06, 2006-07, 2007-08, or 2008-09 AHL-MGG program.
  • Take 20% off any Chicago Wolves. Philadelphia Phantoms, or Albany Devils jersey in stock.
  • NOTE: LOWELL DEVILS JERSEYS ARE NOT ON SALE

ECHL-MGG (meigray.com)
  • Take 25% off any 2013-14, 2014-15 or 2015-16 Orlando Solar Bears jersey in stock.
  • Take 50% off any 2012-13 or earlier ECHL-MGG program jersey in stock.

2007-2008 through 2015-16 NBA & MGG PROGRAM TEAMS (nbagameworn.com)
  • Take 10% off any jersey in stock from 2015-16 priced at $995 or more.
  • Take 20% off any jersey in stock from 2014-15 priced at $995 or more.
  • Take 35% off any jersey in stock from 2010-11 through 2012-13 priced at $995 or more.
  • Take 50% off any jersey in stock from 2007-08, 2008-09 and 2009-10 priced at $995 or more.
  • Take 10% off any game-issued (GI) jersey.
  • Jerseys with an asterisk *    are excluded.
2005-06 AND 2006-2007 NBA & MGG GAMERS, HARDWOOD CLASSICS (nbagameworn.com and meigray.com)
  • Take 50% off any jersey in stock. (Jerseys with an asterisk *  are excluded).

US Open Tennis Match-Used and Autographed Items
  • Take 25% off any item in stock.
Washington Redskins and San Diego Chargers (meigray.com)
  • Take 20% off any 2015 jersey in stock.
  • Take 35% off any 2012, 2013 and 2014 jersey in stock.
  • Take 20% off any 2012-2015 football in stock

New York Jets and Philadelphia Eagles (meigray.com)
  • Take 50% off any item in stock.
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
  • SALE PRICES LOCK IN ONLY WHEN ITEMS ARE PAID IN FULL. We process credit cards manually, so you will only be charged the sale price even though your confirmation receipt lists the full price.
  • CREDIT CARDS OR PAYPAL (sales@meigray.com) ONLY. IF YOUR CREDIT CARD IS DECLINED, YOUR ORDER WILL NOT LOCK IN UNTIL THE DAY YOUR CREDIT CARD IS APPROVED.
  • Sale ends Friday, December 16, 11:59 p.m. ET so we can get your orders to you by Friday, Dec. 23, and in time for Xmas.
  • Please allow 3-5 business days for processing and shipping.
  • Call toll-free, 888-463-4472, for descriptions of game use.
  • EQUIPMENT IS NOT ON SALE.
  • CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE NOT ON SALE.
  • CONSIGNMENT ITEMS MARKED WITH AN ASTERISK * ARE NOT ON SALE.
  • ALL SALES FINAL. RETURNS NOT PERMITTED.
  • THIS SALE CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER SALE.
  • DISCOUNT COUPONS MAY NOT BE USED FOR THIS SALE.
  • GRAB BAG CREDITS MAY NOT BE USED FOR THIS SALE.
  • GRAB BAG CERTIFICATES MAY NOT BE USED FOR THIS SALE.
  • NO LAYAWAYS. PAYMENT IN FULL IS REQUIRED.
  • If you are paying with PayPal, we will adjust your order if you are charged full price ... or you can MANUALLY PAY WITH PAYPAL to sales@meigray.com.
  • MEIGRAY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL OR COMPUTER/WEBSITE GLITCHES. NO ORDER IS DEEMED CONFIRMED UNTIL YOUR ORDER IS SHIPPED.

Just now, Dr_Puck said:

Nice! Is Edmonton one of their program teams?

Yes they are.

Good news for me is, the ECHL jersey I wanted just made the cut-off so its 50% off, and the Devils Retro jerseys are not excluded and should be 20% off as they are game issued. The other ECHL jersey was too new and didn't get the full 50% discount so I passed on it. 

Devils Retro should be $156, cheap enough to strip as far as I am concerned. Its a #25 Peters, so I think a #35 Schneider might work well. 

Fess up boys, who else has ordered?

That's because you're there 3 times a week. :)

The retro was kind of an impulse buy for me, those left in my size were not players that I want, but at that price, I will take one and strip it, since you never see blanks for sale outside of JB who gets well north of $200. 

I will have to look at who else may have worn #25 in a retro game, maybe I just need a nameplate swap. 

1 minute ago, Dr_Puck said:

I have my eye on one new jersey, not the ECHL jersey that I was originally considering. Sorry mfitz, no fight to the death for us. Even with the discount on the new jersey, though ... I am not entirely sure I'll get it. The terrible re-sale market has made it nearly impossible to "raise" funds. 

I wasn't looking forward to it anyway. You're too good of a guy. I'm glad it didn't have to come to that. 

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

That's because you're there 3 times a week. :)

The retro was kind of an impulse buy for me, those left in my size were not players that I want, but at that price, I will take one and strip it, since you never see blanks for sale outside of JB who gets well north of $200. 

I will have to look at who else may have worn #25 in a retro game, maybe I just need a nameplate swap. 

Smith-Pelley would be an option.

lol last 3 times were to buy a retro GI, to drop off a couple jerseys for authentication and then another day to pick up the jerseys.  There are a couple things Iam very lukewarm on and doubt they will be snagged up on this sale.  Plus funds are a little tight right now and to buy, I have to sell and don't see anything for me that is worth selling any of my current collection.

1 minute ago, Devilsguy said:

lol last 3 times were to buy a retro GI, to drop off a couple jerseys for authentication and then another day to pick up the jerseys.  There are a couple things Iam very lukewarm on and doubt they will be snagged up on this sale.  Plus funds are a little tight right now and to buy, I have to sell and don't see anything for me that is worth selling any of my current collection.

I didn't say you were buying anything when you were there, stalker!!

10 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Smith-Pelly would be an option.

Corrected for spelling. 

Yes but that wouldn't belong on a vector jersey, if that matters. 

Other choices are Arnott, Janssen, Matteau (unless 14-15 was the year they had no retro game? I can't remember now, but hell if I am getting a jersey that says Matteau on it). 

None of those are especially compelling to me. I like an enforcer jersey so maybe Janssen would be ok if I get lazy and don't feel like doing a full strip. Otherwise, I think Schneider is my best option. 

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Corrected for spelling. 

Yes but that wouldn't belong on a vector jersey, if that matters. 

Other choices are Arnott, Janssen, Matteau (unless 14-15 was the year they had no retro game? I can't remember now, but hell if I am getting a jersey that says Matteau on it). 

None of those are especially compelling to me. I like an enforcer jersey so maybe Janssen would be ok if I get lazy and don't feel like doing a full strip. Otherwise, I think Schneider is my best option. 

Arnott was traded before the retro night game in 2011, so he would be out too.

Would love you forever if you went with Smith-Smelly as Daneyko has called him that by accident on TV at least twice.  One time was actually the retro night game on 3/17 last season haha.

20 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Arnott was traded before the retro night game in 2011, so he would be out too.

Would love you forever if you went with Smith-Smelly as Daneyko has called him that by accident on TV at least twice.  One time was actually the retro night game on 3/17 last season haha.

That is right, I think there was a GI of his I saw which was the source of the confusion. 

Dano has straight up called him "Devante Smelly" on a few occasions as well. Hysterical. 

Not going that way either. I don't have a Devils Schneider, only an All Star, so that seems logical. i realize he doesn't belong on a vector jersey either, but I typically don't care about that. 

Of course, if it strips very clean and I don't have to worry about what numbers will cover, that opens up even more possibilities. 

Edited by mfitz804

Not sure where else to put this but I see JB has finally gotten stock of the 2016 authentic ASG jerseys in all sizes. 

He was running a special with 20% off prices yesterday. Back up to full price now but, I was curious how much cheaper anybody had gotten his jerseys offline? Especially considering this jersey is be a bit dated. Also, for anyone that has the jersey how noticeable is the reflective shield?

Debating to get a McDonagh if the price is right.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-NHL-ALL-STAR-GAME-AUTHENTIC-WHITE-REEBOK-EDGE-2-0-7287-HOCKEY-JERSEY-/301994197830?var=&hash=item465041c346:i:301994197830

I just sent an e-mail asking to cancel my MeiGray order. Apparently the PayPal Credit promo offer of 6 months no payments/interest no longer applies. That means I have to find the money first, rather than finding it later. That stinks. 

EDIT, they responded near immediately with a refund. What a great company they are. 

Edited by mfitz804

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Fess up boys, who else has ordered?

Not me, waiting for other jersey companies' Black Friday sales.

If anyone is interested in an NHL jersey in the 1000-1250 range on MEI Gray, please PM me.

There's one I am interested in at that range, but I can't justify it at the 35% rate, so perhaps we could talk them into doing a BOGO like the summer sale,

Thanks!