DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

2 hours ago, Zeshy25 said:

Not sure where else to put this but I see JB has finally gotten stock of the 2016 authentic ASG jerseys in all sizes.  Also, for anyone that has the jersey how noticeable is the reflective shield?

Zeshy,

JB got those a long time ago, right after the actual game, if I remember correctly.   I had mine lettered up and returned to me by April, which I posted here:

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?/topic/6079-it-arrived-today-v-70000001/&do=findComment&comment=177516

With flash, the crest lights up quite a bit.  I just found a flash pic I took that I had forgotten about:

IMG_5518_zpsa9yfkuxm.jpg

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This one still makes me cry.  My size too... :(

IMG_5717_zps99d9iuzk.png

Ok. I guess I missed them before. Shield looks cool with the flash. Still curious to know how much discount JB would be willing to give on them if anyone has any idea. 

On 11/23/2016 at 9:17 PM, Zeshy25 said:

Ok. I guess I missed them before. Shield looks cool with the flash. Still curious to know how much discount JB would be willing to give on them if anyone has any idea. 

They are nice, I'm wearing mine today:

7F0BBE9F-4D9F-4A3B-8750-904941F37B41_zps

C8B5D2FE-B868-4D95-9D46-E7359618DF0F_zps

4 minutes ago, furiousd said:

I guess I see some. Just nothing I'm looking for.

Yup, that always seems to be the case for me, too! You could always email him and ask. Never hurts. 

Got an email from PayPal today saying they are starting to now be accepted on select AliExpress stores.  To celebrate this, they are offering 40% off shipping to the US.

Let the floodgates to knockoffs commence.

53 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Nice Cyber Monday deal, but it is not for me.

Nor I. A couple of Devils in there, nothing worth the strip IMHO. 

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Nor I. A couple of Devils in there, nothing worth the strip IMHO. 

I fully expect to see a few of those jerseys on eBay within the next couple of weeks with another $100 tacked on.

17 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

I fully expect to see a few of those jerseys on eBay within the next couple of weeks with another $100 tacked on.

Its likely. Of course, in most instances, if they would have sold for that price, they wouldn't have wound up on the $99 sale. So joke's on them, potentially. 

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Its likely. Of course, in most instances, if they would have sold for that price, they wouldn't have wound up on the $99 sale. So joke's on them, potentially. 

Most of these jerseys were starting at $295 before the sale, so there will probably be buyers at $199.

If they were priced at $295, that means they could have been bought for $236 on a holiday/summer sale...maybe the additional $37 off gets them sold, I don't know. 

15 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

If they were priced at $295, that means they could have been bought for $236 on a holiday/summer sale...maybe the additional $37 off gets them sold, I don't know. 

In my experience in selling, sometimes even $5-10 makes all the difference.

Interesting that he says he has Meigray paperwork saying it is a pre-season gamer from 91-93.  I have seen many Devils pre-season gamers from that time, and none look like that.

1 hour ago, Devilsguy said:

Interesting that he says he has Meigray paperwork saying it is a pre-season gamer from 91-93.  I have seen many Devils pre-season gamers from that time, and none look like that.

Yeah, it definitely looks a little funky.  Either way, for $150 someone got a pretty good deal. Not a top dog big block xmas tree, but an Ultrafil xmas tree is still nice.