Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sungod661

DEALS AND STEALS

Recommended Posts

Thought about it but wasn't in the mood for a strip job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

Thought about it but wasn't in the mood for a strip job.

You can't strip that, it's a work of art. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, HockeyMusic said:

Anyone here get this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172487108385

Was watching it but don't have a need for a blue ultrafil

Thought about it, but too big. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it had 420 on the back I would have bought it for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nicely priced vintage All Star New with tags. 54 is the wrong size for me, but a great deal for others. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222386201141

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Nicely priced vintage All Star New with tags. 54 is the wrong size for me, but a great deal for others. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222386201141

I sent a offer may just do a buy it know 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, cowboys said:

I sent a offer may just do a buy it know 

Good! Would have done so for myself were it larger. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love that style. Good deal indeed. I think I paid $220 for a Messier '92 All-Star in size 44. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That being said, I think it borders on so ugly I would not wear it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

That being said, I think it borders on so ugly I would not wear it.

Heh.  I wanted one of those so bad at the time, but I this is one reason why I haven't picked one up yet.  I doubt it would leave my closet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, furiousd said:

Heh.  I wanted one of those so bad at the time, but I this is one reason why I haven't picked one up yet.  I doubt it would leave my closet. 

It's one that I've thought "well, a replica is better than nothing", but then I realize I'd never wear it anyway, so I don't bother. 

I am, though, probably silly enough to buy one if my size came up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

Sum-b****...could have used that. Ah well...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Deal on a Nike Red Wings Jersey.  Size 48 is too small for me, but others might be interested.  I can't comment on the customization either, but it looks ok to me, but I don't know a ton about Red Wings jersey either.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Detroit-Red-Wings-Nike-Chris-Chelios-Jersey-/252738610962?hash=item3ad8652712:g:~igAAOSwZQRYhu6N

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EPS just posted this on their Facebook timeline about 45 minutes ago:

 

"EPS Spring Special this year?   Stay Tuned...."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how the stitching on the patch is not even close to the edge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course.

It'd have to be really cheap for me to take the chance on that patch coming off clean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sniped this guy tonight.  Also popped in an order at sports-k for a 1997 SCF patch.  I'll make it into a Renberg and complete my Legion of Doom line.  Has a couple small stains on the sleeve that I'm sure will come out pretty easily.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371848830238

Anyone got an orange Flo-knit nameplate?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Sniped this guy tonight.  Also popped in an order at sports-k for a 1997 SCF patch.  I'll make it into a Renberg and complete my Legion of Doom line.  Has a couple small stains on the sleeve that I'm sure will come out pretty easily.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371848830238

Anyone got an orange Flo-knit nameplate?

 

Great price!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Great price!!

? I thought so too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rahway?? I could have picked it up after work.

 

 

 

And thrown it into the Raritan River!

I actually have some Nike knit depending on how much you need.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...